Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

One good thing is that I go on a cruise starting on the 12th so I guess I dont have to worry about watching the finals while on the ship because I couldnt give a rats arse about this finals....

HVACservice said:
Go to sleep.......

Well be awake........ grabbing another CHAMPIONSHIP.

Sleep tight.

Go ahead...you deserve it. Personally I could care less, I'm not THAT big a fan of the NBA anymore. Nobody other than Spurs/Pistons fans will care either, as I said..most boring Finals ever. Get ready for 77-72 final scores.

*sigh* well hopefully better luck next year.

As a basketball fan I think this finals is one of the better match ups we've seen in a long long time. I can't wait!

#84Fan4Life said:
At least Rasheed doesn't whine his way out of a team like Zo does. Then Zo has the gull to cry about not getting enough money when his contract is bought out.:shakeno:

At least Zo doesnt have a criminal record....how much does 'Sheed do for charity?

Thank you come again.

I just tell myself through all of this that at least it wasn't the Fins. If the was the AFC championship and we were leading like the Heat were and gave it up in the end I would be seriously devistated.

the Heat will just have to win it next year when everybody is healthy...the Heat would of won if Wade was healthy, not complaining just stating a fact. Wade couldn't take the easy dunks he always gets due to his injury

TerryTate said:
Spurs in 5. I even said Spurs would take the HEAT in 6 or 7....no homerism there....

What do the Pistons need to do for you to believe?

Consider that the Pistons beat the Heat.....

Does that mean that the Heat would have been swept ?

Im curious.....

Noodle Arm said:
Go ahead...you deserve it. Personally I could care less, I'm not THAT big a fan of the NBA anymore. Nobody other than Spurs/Pistons fans will care either, as I said..most boring Finals ever. Get ready for 77-72 final scores.

I care and I'm not a fan of either one of those teams.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
As a basketball fan I think this finals is one of the better match ups we've seen in a long long time. I can't wait!

I have to agree with you and its not because I am a Spurs fan. The Pistons and Spurs are 2 great teams that play solid defense and they deserve another chance at a ring.

HVACservice said:
What do the Pistons need to do for you to believe?

Consider that the Pistons beat the Heat.....

Does that mean that the Heat would have been swept ?

Im curious.....

No, that never works out....im talking about matchups

Tony Parker vs. Chauncey Billups - ADVANTAGE PARKER (even though I like Billups)
Rip Hamilton vs. Bruce Bowen - ADVANTAGE RIP (not by much because of Bowen's defense)
Manu Ginobili vs. Tayshaun Prince - ADVANTAGE GINOBILI
Tim Duncan vs. Ben Wallace - ADVANTAGE DUNCAN
Rasheed Wallace vs. ??? - If rasheed plays like he did tonight, he'll be an advantage
(5th starter for spurs kinda rotates, him and Ginobili too)

You got Nazr Mohammed (Tony knows about that guy) and a guy who lives for the playoffs in Robert Horry.....

Guys, perhaps I am drunk but you know what? **** Damon Jones, **** Haslem and screw Eddie Jones. I have been saying it all year you can NOT FREAKING depend on a guy like Damon do anything come crunch time. That man is a one sided *****, can't play D and can only hit 3 point shots. I like Haslem, but we need a physical PF if we want to step up to the next level. Wade and Shaq did everything they could but we don't have anything beyond them. Detriot has a far superior starting 5, Wade and Shaq can not do it on their own next year. We need to pick up some tough players. you need strenght and toughness to win it all in the NBA

TerryTate said:
At least Zo doesnt have a criminal record....how much does 'Sheed do for charity?

Thank you come again.

And this has to do with on the court stuff how? My point is that Zo is an awful crybaby in his sport and doesn't deserve to be a winner when he tries to shortcut to a ring. I don't see how Rasheed's off the court activity is brought is as a counterargument when at least he doesn't cry his way from team to team. Rasheed at least goes out on the court and busts his butt to earn another shot at a championship ring.

I'm deeply disturbed after this loss. I've put my heart and soul into this team this year, I'm speechless. This only thing that consoles me is knowing the Pistons have absolutely NO CHANCE IN HELL of repeating. I knew going in if the Heat got to the finals they'd lose. Still disapointing to lose to a team of thugs that don't even deserve to be playing after what happened earlier in the year. To hell with the Pistons, I poop on thee!

Back
Top Bottom