Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

We werent talking about on the court stuff.....you or someone else was talking about how Zo whines about contracts and such...if someone is gonna bring stuff up about Zo and his antics off the court with his "whining"....then I'll bring in the off the court stuff about Rasheed Wallace...

Rasheed is the biggest baby in the NBA....he leads the league in technical fouls, has over 200 in the last ten years....200!!!

But yea...model citizen and Zo isnt even close right? :rolleyes:

Answer my question since we were talking about off the court stuff...how much does sheed do for charity?

Man I feel terrible. Dare I say, Damon the choke artist. That turnover, and then missed FT towards the end blew the game for us.

Oh and Rasheed Wallace is a complete idiot. I have nothin but respect for the rest of the Pistons. But Sheed, you can kiss my shiny white ***.

Magic Johnson just called Rasheed a great person and said Rasheed does so much for others and so much for charity. I guess that answers your questions Terry!

Wow! can I relate to that(Lakers).Heat have a damn good team,but Shaq's career window is closing.I'm not saying he's done I do think he's on the down side. They definitly needed the "role players" to step up.JMO

Bumrush said:
Guys, perhaps I am drunk but you know what? **** Damon Jones, **** Haslem and screw Eddie Jones. I have been saying it all year you can NOT FREAKING depend on a guy like Damon do anything come crunch time. That man is a one sided *****, can't play D and can only hit 3 point shots. I like Haslem, but we need a physical PF if we want to step up to the next level. Wade and Shaq did everything they could but we don't have anything beyond them. Detriot has a far superior starting 5, Wade and Shaq can not do it on their own next year. We need to pick up some tough players. you need strenght and toughness to win it all in the NBA

Dolfan73 said:
This only thing that consoles me is knowing the Pistons have absolutely NO CHANCE IN HELL of repeating.!

:D

I love it.....

The pistons play defense. Have you forgot?

Were not the Wizards......

And were not the Suns.

We will turn the Spurs into a "MASH" unit.

The Pistons are to the NBA......

What the Patriots are to the NFL.

A team.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Magic Johnson just called Rasheed a great person and said Rasheed does so much for others and so much for charity. I guess that answers your questions Terry!

That's called "kissing @$$" after the game....

When 'Sheed stops getting T-ed up every other game and puts on a function like Zo's Summer Groove, then come talk to me.

HVACservice said:

I love it.....

And were not the Suns.

A team.

And the spurs arent? they have more offensive weapons and play much better defense then the HEAT did in this past series....they'll have their work cut out for them....

TerryTate said:
At least Zo doesnt have a criminal record....how much does 'Sheed do for charity?

Thank you come again.

And that matters how much tonight?

:)

Come again.

HVACservice said:
And that matters how much tonight?

:)

Come again.

IT matters when you bring up the character of one player, I'll just turn it right around to a player that you root for.

HVACservice said:

I love it.....

And were not the Suns.

A team.

You could not have seen this series and still feal this way.

TerryTate said:
And the spurs arent? they have more offensive weapons and play much better defense then the HEAT did in this past series....they'll have their work cut out for them....

If I had to make an analogy.....

Id say the Spurs are the NBA equivalent of the Colts .

HVACservice said:
If I had to make an analogy.....

Id say the Spurs are the NBA equivalent of the Colts .

Yea, the Spurs are going for their third ring in the past 7 years while the pistons are going for #2...

yea, great analogy
:rolleyes:

Go Spurs! :D :tongue: Should go to 7 (low scoring) games. If you love defense...you'll love this series.

TerryTate said:
Yea, the Spurs are going for their third ring in the past 7 years while the pistons are going for #2...

yea, great analogy
:rolleyes:

So the Spurs have Two rings ....in SEVEN YEARS?

The Pistons are a few games away from having TWO rings in TWO years.....

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom