Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I never knew that having more blocks and steals made your a better team but if it makes you feel better then more power to you!

I was saying that Miami has a very good defense as well and they lost because the were a bit rusty and shooting 50% from the free throw line doesn't help plus they only had 12 fouls which is the same number as Detriot, Miami always forces more fouls then their opponent. Just watch Game 2 will be Miami's

nick19991 said:
I was saying that Miami has a very good defense as well and they lost because the were a bit rusty and shooting 50% from the free throw line doesn't help plus they only had 12 fouls which is the same number as Detriot, Miami always forces more fouls then their opponent. Just watch Game 2 will be Miami's

Click the link and scroll down to the last post:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=78226&page=7&pp=15

the officalating was bad, they were raping Wade out there

every team has reasons why they lose and the truth is that Miami was not on their game last night. Detriot can't handle Miami when they're on their game as we saw this year in the only game when Miami was completely healthly when they played the Pistons

nick19991 said:

Oh boy let's blame the refs every time your favorite team loses. The fact is that in every game calls are missed by the refs on both sides and therefore these missed calls tend to even out over the course of a game. I'm so sick of people blaming referees when their team loses.:shakeno:

#84Fan4Life said:
Oh boy let's blame the refs every time your favorite team loses. The fact is that in every game calls are missed by the refs on both sides and therefore these missed calls tend to even out over the course of a game. I'm so sick of people blaming referees when their team loses.:shakeno:

It is kinda understandable when you shoot 10 free throws against a team like Detroit.

Of course...The Pistons never foul..... :roflmao:

Section126 said:
It is kinda understandable when you shoot 10 free throws against a team like Detroit.

Of course...The Pistons never foul..... :roflmao:

Damn, I'm just saying that calls are missed by the refs regardless of who the team is. They are human and mistakes are made. It is not some kind of conspiracy against the Heat and and I'm tired of people using that crutch every time their team loses.

I'm just glad that I'm a Spurs fan and that I can admit when my team loses. It seems to me that the many bandwagon Heat fans (not all but many) never believe that the team loses because it's always the refs fault. If it wasn't for the refs then the Heat would never lose:roflmao:.

#84Fan4Life said:
Damn, I'm just saying that calls are missed by the refs regardless of who the team is. They are human and mistakes are made. It is not some kind of conspiracy against the Heat and and I'm tired of people using that crutch every time their team loses.

I'm just glad that I'm a Spurs fan and that I can admit when my team loses. It seems to me that the many bandwagon Heat fans (not all but many) never believe that the team loses because it's always the refs fault. If it wasn't for the refs then the Heat would never lose:roflmao:.

WOW...who knew?

The Vero Beach Spurs.......

when did they move there? :roflmao:

Let me guess...you lived in San Antonio for 67 years before you moved to Vero beach two weeks ago....

Section126 said:
WOW...who knew?

The Vero Beach Spurs.......

when did they move there? :roflmao:

Let me guess...you lived in San Antonio for 67 years before you moved to Vero beach two weeks ago....

So you can only be a fan of a team where you live? This is news to me and it proves that you are a complete idiot. Please go tell all the Dolphin fans that live out of state that they are fake fans and that they can only be fans of the closest team that they live near. I'm sure that logic will go over very well. Oh, and I don't have a pro team in the city of Vero Beach so I guess I'm not supposed to like basketball at all by your logic as well.

Even though you are a waste of my time I will explain why I am a Spurs fan because I don't what you crying. I really didn't follow basketball until I was maybe 13 or 14 years old and I went with my dad to a Spurs/Heat game in Miami. We went early and I tried to get autographs of some of the players and the first 2 players that actually signed for me were David Robinson and Avery Johnson and from that time I became a huge Spur fan. I have been a fan of the Spurs ever since then and I always will be.

I hope this is enough explanation for you and if not then that's too bad. I am also sorry that you have no life and feel the need to argue with anyone that disagrees with your opinion. I will no longer respond to any of your posts because they become worthless arguments of which I am far too intelligent and busy to deal with. Welcome to my ignore list though.

I hate agreeing with Mr. Junk and the other Yankme fan.. but, the Heat are cooked.

Detroit in 5, maybe 6 if the Heat are lucky.

#84Fan4Life said:
So you can only be a fan of a team where you live? This is news to me and it proves that you are a complete idiot. Please go tell all the Dolphin fans that live out of state that they are fake fans and that they can only be fans of the closest team that they live near. I'm sure that logic will go over very well. Oh, and I don't have a pro team in the city of Vero Beach so I guess I'm not supposed to like basketball at all by your logic as well.

Even though you are a waste of my time I will explain why I am a Spurs fan because I don't what you crying. I really didn't follow basketball until I was maybe 13 or 14 years old and I went with my dad to a Spurs/Heat game in Miami. We went early and I tried to get autographs of some of the players and the first 2 players that actually signed for me were David Robinson and Avery Johnson and from that time I became a huge Spur fan. I have been a fan of the Spurs ever since then and I always will be.

I hope this is enough explanation for you and if you then that's too bad. I am also sorry that you have no life and feel the need to argue with anyone that disagrees with your opinion. I will no longer respond to any of your posts because they become worthless arguments of which I am far too intelligent and busy to deal with. Welcome to my ignore list though.

Good point, I don't know what I'd do if I had to root for Tom "Wonderboy" Brady. :shakeno: The original poster obviously wasn't thinking straight.

Goodluck to your Spurs the rest of the way, seeing as how the Celtics are all done.

BTW, Duncan SHOULD be ours. Freakin' lottery absolutely scr*w*d us! :wink:

FaninPatsyLand said:
I hate agreeing with Mr. Junk and the other Yankme fan.. but, the Heat are cooked.

Detroit in 5, maybe 6 if the Heat are lucky.

what makes you say that? the can't possible be "cooked" after just one game. Wade was shooting terrible. the refs made some bad calls. and it is just one game, they have to win a total of 4 games. this seris is far from over

nick19991 said:
No they werent your crazy you must not have been watching the same game as me. All i saw was Wade getting blocked cleanley and getting D up. He still got off some shots but they just didnt fall. That happens some nights but to say the officiating was bad just isnt true and if you watched the game again you would see. Sure he was complaining at the end of the half about getting fouled on a forced shot at the buzzer but how many times are the refs gonna call a foul on the last shot of the half

Back
Top Bottom