Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

nick19991 said:
these guys look like the three muskertears :lol:

clear.gif

As they foul him from wither side of Wallace :D

the Heat gotta take 1 game in Detriot and I think they will, the Pistons don't have anybody with really good talent who can take a game over himself like the Heat have in Shaq and Wade (as we saw in Wade last night :D )

nick19991 said:
the Heat gotta take 1 game in Detriot and I think they will, the Pistons don't have anybody with really good talent who can take a game over himself like the Heat have in Shaq and Wade (as we saw in Wade last night :D )

Wade took over and it was still a 2 pt game w/ 12 secs left. He's not going to do that every night and Shaq is hurting. I do expect a split in Detroit and the winner of Game 5 to win the series and In think Detroit will win Game 5 then win the series in Det in Game 6.

nyjunc said:
Wade took over and it was still a 2 pt game w/ 12 secs left. He's not going to do that every night and Shaq is hurting. I do expect a split in Detroit and the winner of Game 5 to win the series and In think Detroit will win Game 5 then win the series in Det in Game 6.

don't expect Miami to lose in Miami again they want the seris more then Detriot and they showed it by playing hard last night. If shaq can get a double-double like he did last night then thats good enough for me

nick19991 said:
my prediction has changed to a Game 7 win for Miami in Miami, it has changed because I have seen how tough the Pistons can play although I still think that with a seris lead the Pistons seem to let up a bit

For there to be a Game 7 Miami has to win aleast one game in Detroit... If they lose the next two games in Detroit then it is over IMO.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
For there to be a Game 7 Miami has to win aleast one game in Detroit... If they lose the next two games in Detroit then it is over IMO.

basically it would be but Miami will take one in Detriot and then win their home games and take this seris

nick19991 said:
don't expect Miami to lose in Miami again they want the seris more then Detriot and they showed it by playing hard last night. If shaq can get a double-double like he did last night then thats good enough for me

Shaq needs to be better than he has been if we hope to steal one in Detroit.

nick19991 said:

How does Miami want it more? They NEEDED last night's game, it was almost an elimination game. Had they lost the series was basically over and they still barely pulled it out, that's not a good sign for Miami.

nyjunc said:
How does Miami want it more? They NEEDED last night's game, it was almost an elimination game. Had they lost the series was basically over and they still barely pulled it out, that's not a good sign for Miami.

Detriot already won one while Miami hasn't yet so I think they would want it more

nyjunc said:

Yup, that's how I see it. A split in Detroit and the winner of game 5 goes onto win the series. I don't see either team facing elimination and winning 2 straight. Hopefully Miami wins Sunday so they can try and take FULL CONTROL of this series. We'll see....

I think Detroit heads back to Miami up 3-1. Last night's game reminded of the Pistons-Pacers Game 3 where the Pistons didn't begin to play until the fourth quarter and when they did they took control of the game and just came up short. I think Detroit's got this series!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I think Detroit heads back to Miami up 3-1. Last night's game reminded of the Pistons-Pacers Game 3 where the Pistons didn't begin to play until the fourth quarter and when they did they took control of the game and just came up short. I think Detroit's got this series!

Of course nothing that the Heat did in the game made Detroit look like that. :rolleyes:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Last night's game reminded of the Pistons-Pacers Game 3 where the Pistons didn't begin to play until the fourth quarter and when they did they took control of the game and just came up short. I think Detroit's got this series!

Uhh, same thing can be said for Miami in game one. They looked pretty sluggish throughout most the 1st half then came back to tie the game at 80.

Btw, don't you find it strange how the Pistons D got exploited in Game 2. I think that might have something to do with the refs actually CALLING fouls this time.

Section126 said:
Of course nothing that the Heat did in the game made Detroit look like that. :rolleyes:

You guys still deny that Detroit's D had nothing to do with Wade's bad game in game 1.

Can't have it both ways.

Crisis said:
You guys still deny that Detroit's D had nothing to do with Wade's bad game in game 1.

Can't have it both ways.

Not me.....game 1 was a combination of alot of things....the Pistons D included.

Back
Top Bottom