Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

Heat fans have a right to be confident, Wade keeps having Jordan type performances and they'll be near impossible to beat. The problem is I don't think Wade has 3 more Jordan performances left in him. Could he win this series for the Heat? Yes, absolutly, his talent is enormous but in my personal opinion, the Pistons win this series in 6 and head back to Miami up 3 games to 1. I think their to strong for the rest of Miami's team (excluding Shaq and Wade). This series rests on the shoulders of Wade if the Heat are going to win it. Big responsibility for a 23 year old. Well all know this kid's got it, the question is does he have it this soon to carry the Heat to the Finals because that's what he has to do if the Heat are to win. We'll see though. The NBA has waited to long in between games for this series. Tonight the West should be playing Game 3 and tomorrow this series should resume but with the NBA's playoff schedule garbage as usual we have to wait!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Heat fans have a right to be confident, Wade keeps having Jordan type performances and they'll be near impossible to beat. The problem is I don't think Wade has 3 more Jordan performances left in him. Could he win this series for the Heat? Yes, absolutly, his talent is enormous but in my personal opinion, the Pistons win this series in 6 and head back to Miami up 3 games to 1. I think their to strong for the rest of Miami's team (excluding Shaq and Wade). This series rests on the shoulders of Wade if the Heat are going to win it. Big responsibility for a 23 year old. Well all know this kid's got it, the question is does he have it this soon to carry the Heat to the Finals because that's what he has to do if the Heat are to win. We'll see though. The NBA has waited to long in between games for this series. Tonight the West should be playing Game 3 and tomorrow this series should resume but with the NBA's playoff schedule garbage as usual we have to wait!

If Wade scores his playoff average...the Heat win...the key to success for the heat is their three point shooting...when they are hitting them...they are impossible to beat....

Also look for Superman to make an appearance and take some of the "heat" off of Wade's shoulders. ;)

I usually don't complain about this...but the officiating has been absolutely horrendous tonight (on both sides)

Now i know how the opponents of the Bad Boys teams have felt from 88-90....

This is the same kind of team...has to be one of the dirtiest I have ever seen...and when the Pistons commit a blatant foul, they scream and b!tch like little girls...I'm sorry...you won one championship...dont bicker like you've won 3.

For all the people that said the pistons would win in 4 or 5 after game 1...you can go hide now. I said it certainly wasnt over...and X-Con...come on man, you were waving the caution flag after game 1.

Shaq made 6 FTs down the stretch...IN A ROW...no hack a shaq for you! :)

By the way, what is so wrong about saying something that is true...Detroit has some of the worst fans in the game...im sure they have great fans too, but they have always been punks...sorry Phil and Phrommi :)

Stan Van Gundy got me there.....playing Rasual has been a great move!

clear.gif

TerryTate said:
and X-Con...come on man, you were waving the caution flag after game 1.

Damn right I was, and I would've if they lost tonight. When you lose a playoff game on the road, the caution flag has to go up. It's how you respond that shows what type of team you are, and so far this team has made a hell of a response. If we win on Tuesday, I wouldn't know what to say...

But I promise you on this, I won't be one of the "I told you so" people, because I had and still have my doubts here & there.

oh, i forgot to add....how about that championship composure from 'Sheed and Chauncey Buh-buh Billups?! :laugh:

I still stand by my statement...the officiating was atrocious.

Wade somehow managed to have a "quiet" 30+ game. He's amazed me during this playoff run. To be honest I haven't seen playoff performances like this since the days of Jordan. He can literally score over anybody.

Pistons still scare me (even more than the Spurs) so I'm hoping we can keep it up and stop having those mental lapses that get Detroit back into games. Bring on the Spurs! :D

TerryTate said:
oh, i forgot to add....how about that championship composure from 'Sheed and Chauncey Buh-buh Billups?! :laugh:

That is exactly what I was thinking. When Billups got T'd up, I laughed out loud, "they're falling apart". I was laughing in disbelief because it was the Pistons.

It was amazing to see the Heat pretty much go an entire quarter (mid-3rd thru mid-4th) and making only one field goal.......and still win going away at the end.

Isn't it funny that the New York Heat Hating mob is not here? OMG....are they never gonna post again if the Heat wins in FIVE?

My take on the game:

Hamilton had too much room.

The Wizards played better defense than the Pissedon.

The Pissedon cry after every call.

ZO screams "BS" and he gets a tech.

Rasheed tries to kill a referee and he gets....NO tech.

We blew a chance at a sweep with our pathetic performance in game one.

Lindsey Hunter hand checks UP AND DOWN THE COURT.

Boy...those guys in those white jerseys can't score......unless of course we play our worst defensive game of the year.

The Pissedon were lucky we didn't hit our free throws...cuz we would have won by 30.

SUPERMAN made an appearance.
clear.gif

Section126 said:
Isn't it funny that the New York Heat Hating mob is not here? OMG....are they never gonna post again if the Heat wins in FIVE.

Yeah, I think they're still pretty bitter about the fact that their precious Yankees got their ***es handed to them for the second straight day. And on top of that, the Heat won.

Might have snapped after a rough night in sports. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom