*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then full panic mode around here sets in... :lol:
I can see it now. 3 minutes into the first quarter, and some dumb ass posts " This games over........ Fire the entire staff immediately...... I'm out"........."

I can see it now. 3 minutes into the first quarter, and some dumb ass posts " This games over........ Fire the entire staff immediately...... I'm out"........."

In fairness, if the complaints are mostly about the defense then they will likely be warranted.

At this point its pretty obvious which players/coaches shouldn't be here for the 2023 title run.

In fairness, if the complaints are mostly about the defense then they will likely be warranted.

At this point its pretty obvious which players/coaches won't be here for the 2023 title run.
My issue is not with warranted complaints. I just think the overreaction of throwing one's hands up in despair, concluding the game is already lost because the score is 7-0 early in the game (for example) is ridiculous.

As far as changing the defensive staff, specifically the DC? I wouldn't bet on it. Not only is there a lot of season left, but wholesale changes to scheme also usually, for various reasons, involves a couple years to implement successfully.

It may seem obvious to you (others as well), but I'm not so sure McD has already made any such conclusions.

My issue is not with warranted complaints. I just think the overreaction of throwing one's hands up in despair, concluding the game is already lost because the score is 7-0 early in the game (for example) is ridiculous.

As far as changing the defensive staff, specifically the DC? I wouldn't bet on it. Not only is there a lot of season left, but wholesale changes to scheme also usually, for various reasons, involves a couple years to implement successfully.

It may seem obvious to you (others as well), but I'm not so sure McD has already made any such conclusions.

I hear what your saying but I think the writing is on the wall for Boyer, IMO.

The game day stuff is what it is, its hard not to be emotional during the game. I try not to post in the first half at all anymore.

Just arrived in Miami.
Figured we’d have lunch here..
I figure it has to be good!
View attachment 123856

Thats a real restaurant?

Food better be out of this world if your using his name. If its not I would be a nightmare customer for that establishment, if they have no association with No.1 and are piggy backing off his name.

Looking at the tv coverage map I find it funny that a team named Texans is not on in most of Texas.
Let's crush these jokers. Focus, intensity, smart playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom