*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
dolphin GIF

Will be interesting to see the split in carries if Mostert is a no-go. Would assume Wilson gets the bulk with Ahmed and Gaskin splitting a few each.

I will be driving the bus for a field trip when the game starts tomorrow so will miss most of it. Hate missing any Dolphins action, but feel confident we will dominate and hopefully some backups will get some good game time in this one.

Ok, I am hoping he has something to do with the restaurant. Again, if he doesn't, food better be amazing.

Please share your meal critiques with us. Thanks Danny, enjoy your weekend.
Well, Casa Tua means “your house” in Italian, so it’s highly unlikely he has anything to do with it 😂

I can see it now. 3 minutes into the first quarter, and some dumb ass posts " This games over........ Fire the entire staff immediately...... I'm out"........."

In fairness, if the complaints are mostly about the defense then they will likely be warranted.

Looking forward to game day! Would like to see us get off to an early lead…….please

One big advantage to having the NFL+ Premium package and having to wait until after the game is over to watch the replay is that I no longer view or participate in the gameday thread, because I'm usually one of "those" guys complaining. (Sorry, I just expect perfection and will settle for nothing less!) That said, I do hope that Miami jumps out to a HUGE early lead because I don't trust the Defense or Special Teams (except for maybe Morstead) at all! In fact, I would not be surprised to see Miami squeak out a win by having to come from behind again, or to lose (hopefully not!).

I hope we are not flat.

While Lovie is not a good HC he’s still a good DC and could have a good game plan against the offense…

Looking at the tv coverage map I find it funny that a team named Texans is not on in most of Texas.
Let's crush these jokers. Focus, intensity, smart playing.
It's actually a fairly large coverage area. What's the red area? TEN/CIN? I wonder why it's being played in the CA Bay Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom