*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be driving the bus for a field trip when the game starts tomorrow so will miss most of it. Hate missing any Dolphins action, but feel confident we will dominate and hopefully some backups will get some good game time in this one.
I'm not a fan of Xmas day games. Going to have to watch this year's game from the DVR after the fact, because I'll be visiting relatives.

Ok, I am hoping he has something to do with the restaurant. Again, if he doesn't, food better be amazing.

Please share your meal critiques with us. Thanks Danny, enjoy your weekend.
As someone posted before “Casa Tua” means your house in Italian, and after searching Google learned this place has existed since 2001, so no, Tua Tagovailoa has nothing to do with it.

As someone posted before “Casa Tua” means your house in Italian, and after searching Google learned this place has existed since 2001, so no, Tua Tagovailoa has nothing to do with it.

Love the thoroughness.

I would’ve been annoyed by anyone using his name and likeness without his approval, for a cheap buck.

:TUA:

Dolphin-Burger.gif

Normally it isn’t as humid this time a year but the hot weather seems to stay around a lot longer than it did years ago in South Florida.

It used to be that by this time of year the nights would be in the low to mid 60’s and we would have already had two or three cool fronts come down. This year the summer has just continued to stick around.

For those individuals coming down from up north, the warm weather is probably great. For those of us living here, it sucks and we are just waiting for the cooler temperatures so we can turn off the AC and open the windows for some fresh air.

You don't get "fresh air" on Fin Heaven? - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom