*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
262px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

8ANDOjU.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

KBjQ5GK.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

M07eOsU.png

WEATHER

5bamUmp.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

I will be in attendance tomorrow, section 106. Birthday present for my dad who turns 63 on Thursday.

Enjoy the moments you have with your family. My stepsister got married yesterday. Eat, drink, be merry, cherish the memories, even if the memories include god awful Dolphins football.

I will be in attendance tomorrow, section 106. Birthday present for my dad who turns 63 on Thursday.

Enjoy the moments you have with your family. My stepsister got married yesterday. Eat, drink, be merry, cherish the memories, even if the memories include god awful Dolphins football.
Enjoy it Adam, be sure to wave when the camera is on you, I'll look for ya!
Thanks for setting us up pretty again, much appreciated!
200.gif

I really hope we can start letting other young players play. This season is done and its time to see what we have on the bench and in depth.

I liked what i saw out of that riley kid last game? Lb with blond steaks in his hair? Why not let some of these young kids play?

LONG? IGGY? Doaks?

Give us some hope?

Always appreciated, Adam. I think it's going to be tough getting another win the rest of the way, if we don't beat these guys tomorrow. Just once this year I want to see us beat a team that we're supposed to beat. I'd really like to enjoy my Sunday for a change.

I really hope we can start letting other young players play. This season is done and its time to see what we have on the bench and in depth.

I liked what i saw out of that riley kid last game? Lb with blond steaks in his hair? Why not let some of these young kids play?

LONG? IGGY? Doaks?

Give us some hope?
Their LB Scarlett has been quietly making some plays here and there too.

Wish we still had our 1st round pick.... It's tough losing and not feeling like you get any benefit from it.
They blow the picks anyways so I guess it's not a big deal.
Hope Tua has a big day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom