*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we scored 17 on the vaunted Texans 32nd ranked defense and ran the ball 25 times for 47 yards against a defense that was allowing almost 6 yards per carry. Somebody better be fired, and the oline better be running gassers after having their asses chewed in film study.

I agree we need more W's to lower that pick. However I don't want those wins to ensure Grier and Flo return.

Losing out makes the most sense, as shitty as that is. It's still good to be at the top of every round after. Sigh.

Today we scored 17 on the vaunted Texans 32nd ranked defense and ran the ball 25 times for 47 yards against a defense that was allowing almost 6 yards per carry. Somebody better be fired, and the oline better be running gassers after having their asses chewed in film study.
No threat of the pass from Brisket allows the TexHoles to put 9 in the box to snuff the run, lol.

Where was our friend Laremy Tunsil?

I couldn’t agree more. Flores just doesn’t get it. Up 8 at 35. Run the ball. Don’t take a sack. Odds are you can maybe get - few yards and make a FG and win it. That sack/FR was so predictable for this train wreck of a franchise.
When they shouldn’t run they do and when they should they outsmart themselves. The look on Marino’s face was priceless

More power to you if you've reached that point with this team. Probably less pain in your future. If it's the fins we're talking out, if i'm watching, i'm rooting for them.

I've reached that point with the 2021 team. I'm just rooting for the young guys to develop. Just can't get too high or low on a team going nowhere.

As soon as the season ends I'm all in on the off-season and stoked for 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom