*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean we actually won a game?

surprise GIF

Seriously though it was not pretty by any stretch of the imagination, but just feels nice to win a game. Good job by the guys for fighting till the last whistle.

Well congrats, guys. It’s been a tough stretch, feels good just to win a game and SEMI enjoy a Sunday of football 🐬 🏈

People are mad we won...:bobdole::bobdole::bobdole::bobdole::bobdole:

bad call tbh. He didn't have full control when his first step hit as he was gathering it in. Then before the 3rd step it's loose. Guess the teams on the field aren't the only garbage product in this game

Yeah, I mean I can see calling it how they did but we have had other calls with much clearer, better video evidence not overturned.

I thought that play was close enough that it should be an incompletion. He bobbles it into his second step and lost it on the third.

You can't watch and discuss a football game without caring one way or the other about the outcome?

Interesting. I had no idea.

More power to you if you've reached that point with this team. Probably less pain in your future. If it's the fins we're talking out, if i'm watching, i'm rooting for them.

Might be the worse I’ve ever felt about a win
I couldn’t agree more. Flores just doesn’t get it. Up 8 at 35. Run the ball. Don’t take a sack. Odds are you can maybe get - few yards and make a FG and win it. That sack/FR was so predictable for this train wreck of a franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom