*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wondering that all year.
Why draft him if you weren't gonna play him. I mean we had 4 other tight ends on the team, did we really have to waste a third on him? And I say waste only for the fact we don't play him, from what I've seen he was a good TE at BC, are the other 3 we have active that much better than him? I doubt it...

Why draft him if you weren't gonna play him. I mean we had 4 other tight ends on the team, did we really have to waste a third on him? And I say waste only for the fact we don't play him, from what I've seen he was a good TE at BC, are the other 3 we have active that much better than him? I doubt it...
Its half confusing, half frustrating. We are 1-7, start playing Merritt, Long and Doaks. Fans want to see our draft picks play.
Above all others Im dying to see Hunter Long play a full game. It's like you said, we have some seriously mediocre TEs and lots of them.

I will be in attendance tomorrow, section 106. Birthday present for my dad who turns 63 on Thursday.

Enjoy the moments you have with your family. My stepsister got married yesterday. Eat, drink, be merry, cherish the memories, even if the memories include god awful Dolphins football.
Enjoy brother! Happy Birthday to your dad! :ffic:

I predicted we would lose to the Falcons and even I think we won‘t be able to lose to the Texans. It’s just too hard to lose to the Texans. We should win by double digits and be relaxed by the second half. Even a close win would be annoying.

But if we happen to lose tomorrow, heaven help all of us.

Lol. I think only thirty people get this one on TV. My bifocals made it hard to see any yellow on the map.

Anyway, I just spent a week at a luxurious house on the beach in Virginia and ignored all news as I sat in the sun and drank. I hear the Fins traded for Watson and got every Watt in other trades. Lol.

I'm gearing up for another stellar disaster tomorrow...but I'll watch anyway. Go down with the ship every single year. :-) :)

I really hope we can start letting other young players play. This season is done and its time to see what we have on the bench and in depth.

I liked what i saw out of that riley kid last game? Lb with blond steaks in his hair? Why not let some of these young kids play?

LONG? IGGY? Doaks?

Give us some hope?
Thats what we need - "hope in our soul" - as opposed to "soap in our hole" - LOL

"Tank Bowl" lol. I wish we could tank at this point.
Imagine getting our hands on Thibodeaux. Never gonna happen, thanks to Grier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom