*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d feel a lot better about Tank Bowl if we were playing for our own future. As it is, it’s the equivalent of picking the winning lotto numbers and then having the ticket taken away and given to some other guy who just happened to be there.
Grier giving away their top pick is just one more reason in the long list of reasons why he should be fired immediately.

We really don't know yet - LOL

Let's wait until we have a few to make that kind of determination - LOL
True, my thoughts are based on the football I've seen so far this season against some of the worst teams in football like the Jags and Falcons. Good luck, enjoy the game.

True, my thoughts are based on the football I've seen so far this season against some of the worst teams in football like the Jags and Falcons. Good luck, enjoy the game.
I think this will be a very "interesting" game.

When there are two teams playing with 7 losses, anything can happen. I anticipate the following order for the type of game we will see:

1) Both teams end up in a dog fight from the beginning to the end. This will look a lot like college football with a lot of mistakes by both sides, along with several unanticipated and occasional spectacular plays.

2) One team takes control of the game using steady, if unspectacular, play calling.

3) Both teams play "not to lose" which means there won't be much scoring.

By the way, I think we win, based on the trajectory of our last three games; in terms of Tua's performance. If he doesn't play, I think we will see my choice #1.

If they win out we could make the playoffs at 10-7.

Next loss eliminates us.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom