*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

I'd like to see Landry get 100 receptions, I'd also like to see Suh get a few more sacks. That guy has played his ass off through double and triple teams all season, would be nice if the stat sheets reflected the effort at the end of the season, for both of those guys.

Those would both be two nice targets to hit in these remaining games!

I couldn't be less interested in this game. I will have it on the computer, while I watch the Jets Pats game on the big screen. It's a shame how irrelevant this team has become.

I don't care about the final score but I want to see more of parker,ajayi and lippet. I have been thinking about the off season now for a while. Once it's over the wife and I can go to epcot on sundays and see the band at the UK jam some rock....it's way more fun that watching this pathetic sorry ass excuse of a team

Ozzy rules

Woohoo I'm so pumped! :rolleyes2:

I'd like to see Landry get 100 receptions, I'd also like to see Suh get a few more sacks. That guy has played his ass off through double and triple teams all season, would be nice if the stat sheets reflected the effort at the end of the season, for both of those guys.

Yeah, and I want one to be a TD.

Then, take him out of the game. Take Suh and T-Hill out as well. No injuries

I hated the practice sked this week. Off Tuesday AND Friday Supposedly extended practice Thursday and Saturday. Terrible design

Should have gone Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday OFF and Saturday walk through.

I hated the practice sked this week. Off Tuesday AND Friday Supposedly extended practice Thursday and Saturday. Terrible design

Should have gone Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday OFF and Saturday walk through.

Does it really matter anymore? They are just going through the motions at this point.

or practice all week and take Sunday off.

Lmfao. Who the **** cares at this point?

Lmfao. Who the **** cares at this point?

Because I want to see the compete. I want to see development. I want to see the best representation of who the players are.

A practice week like this was garbage. Those of you that are worried about injuries, a practice plan like this could put some at risk.

Stills new look

CXPhTGuWEAA3YDF-1.jpg

Because I want to see the compete. I want to see development. I want to see the best representation of who the players are.

A practice week like this was garbage. Those of you that are worried about injuries, a practice plan like this could put some at risk.

Well, I got news for ya- you aren't gonna see any of that. These coaches couldn't develop film. You haven't seen the compete but for brief moments in a complete **** show of a season. After next week, the reset button gets hit again and we start all over. Nothing that happens in these next two games means much of anything. All that matters is where we go after next week.

Back
Top Bottom