*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 18s19 seconds ago
#Dolphins rookie draft picks starting:
DeVante Parker at WR for Matthews

Jordan Phillips at DT for Mitchell

Jamil Douglas at C for Pouncey

Good, getting the young guys some quality time.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
Do I REALLY have to cover a Dolphins football game?! Are they even trying?!

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Omar is a douche.

He could give up his job Im sure 'someone' would take it gladly.

Colts

Colt Anderson SS Inactive
Tay Glover-Wright DB Inactive
Winston Guy FS Inactive
Lance Louis G Inactive
Andrew Luck QB Inactive
Josh McNary ILB Inactive
Kelcy Quarles DT Inactive
Jack Doyle TE Active
Jerrell Freeman ILB Active
Matt Hasselbeck QB Active
D'Qwell Jackson ILB Active
Erik Walden OLB Active
Donte Moncrief WR Active

I can't believe I'm going to waste time today and watch this game. Clearly I've learned nothing in the past decade. :(

Colt Anderson SS Inactive
Tay Glover-Wright DB Inactive
Winston Guy FS Inactive
Lance Louis G Inactive
Andrew Luck QB Inactive
Josh McNary ILB Inactive
Kelcy Quarles DT Inactive
Jack Doyle TE Active
Jerrell Freeman ILB Active
Matt Hasselbeck QB Active
D'Qwell Jackson ILB Active
Donte Moncrief WR Active
Erik Walden OLB Active

Be interesting to see what Chuck Pagano can get out of this team. He will be interesting coaching candidate for the Fins. Very good coach.

he Indianapolis Colts' scenarios for possible playoff elimination this weekend involve eight games around the NFL, two tiebreaker calculations, and perhaps a partridge in a pear tree.

Here are things to know about the matchup between two of the league's most disappointing teams:

PLAYOFF SCENARIOS: The Colts lost control of their destiny and fell a game behind AFC South leader Houston when they lost at home to the Texans last week. The Colts will miss the playoffs for only the second time in 14 years if they lose Sunday and the Texans win at Tennessee

Indy could beat Miami and still be knocked out of the race, depending on other games.

NEXT YEAR'S COACH: Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell is 4-6 since replacing Joe Philbin and unlikely to return next season. Speculation about the next coach has included Pagano, whose future in Indy is in doubt.

"I don't even go there," said Pagano, a leukemia survivor. "Going through my battle with cancer really taught me to be thankful and grateful for today, and that's what I worry about — today. If I get tomorrow, I'll worry about tomorrow."

PARKING CARS: Colts receivers Andre Johnson and T.Y. Hilton are Miami natives who made money growing up by parking cars at Dolphins games.

Hilton helped raise cash for uniforms for his youth basketball team.

"I never was a Dolphin fan," he said. "I used to go to the games and work on the outside."

Johnson lived near the stadium.

"I used to park cars at my auntie's house to make a little money on the weekends," he said. "We used to park cars in her yard because she was so close to the stadium."

Johnson has scored five touchdowns in six games against the Dolphins, including three games in Miami. He said he distributed 190 tickets for Sunday's game to friends and family.

Hilton's family will also be watching — with divided loyalties.

"This is the one game that I just can't lose, especially with all uncles and aunties (that are) Miami Dolphin fans," he said. "Next time we have that family reunion, family picnic, family dinner, I want to be able to talk."
http://pro32.ap.org/article/colts-head-miami-danger-missing-playoffs

Be interesting to see what Chuck Pagano can get out of this team. He will be interesting coaching candidate for the Fins. Very good coach.

He only has the job because the team feels bad firing a a cancer patient.

Colts fans cant stand the guy and want him gone.

Hilton chirped this week. See what he can do to back it up vs. a terrible pass D.

I wanna see Landry have a 100 catch season.

Parker have another good game.

Phillips be good next to Suh.

Mostly looking for next year prospects on the team for me the next 2 weeks.

I wanna see Landry have a 100 catch season.

Parker have another good game.

Phillips be good next to Suh.

Mostly looking for next year prospects on the team for me the next 2 weeks.

Good balance approach to today.

Of course I am going to watch but I do not expect anything different than the script we have been handed all season

Landry will get 8-10 catches for about 50 yards
Miller will have a couple of impressive runs then not be seen again in the game
Tannehill will get absolutely killed on some whiff blocks by Thomas, Turner and Fox and quietly jog off the field
The defense will get eaten up on the ground and in the air
Sheppard and some other guys on defense will do a dance after making a tackle then give up a TD where they are not even close to covering anyone and just walk off the field quietly
Reshard Jones will be gambling all over the field trying to prove the mistake of him not making the Pro Bowl

Regardless of all these givens...I will still watch and root for the Dolphins. I know what to expect but I will still watch hoping i am wrong...week after week

Back
Top Bottom