*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Because I want to see the compete. I want to see development. I want to see the best representation of who the players are.

A practice week like this was garbage. Those of you that are worried about injuries, a practice plan like this could put some at risk.

Play the back-ups for three quarters.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
Do I REALLY have to cover a Dolphins football game?! Are they even trying?!

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Omar is a douche.

I gave up after the second buffalo game, i just watch redzone now for fantasy football, its really fun. Heres to 2016 being "the" year lmao.

phins for life.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
Do I REALLY have to cover a Dolphins football game?! Are they even trying?!

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Omar is a douche.

No....Omar should quit immediately so he doesn't have to put him through this anymore....

According to Ian Rapoport, changes are expected to be made in the Dolphins’ front office next year, which could lead to them replacing GM Dennis Hickey.

“There is some change expected there,” Rapoport said. “It is no certainty that Hickey returns for the 2016 season.”

I'm conflicted as well.

I always want the Dolphins to win. But at this point, it doesn't matter. :idk:

I'd rather have the shot at an elite player in the draft than a 7-9 season.

I'm conflicted as well.

I always want the Dolphins to win. But at this point, it doesn't matter. :idk:

I'd rather have the shot at an elite player in the draft than a 7-9 season.

Don't listen to your dark side.......we need to try to win every game. Say it with me....it puts a smile on your face....win.....win.....win.......

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 18s19 seconds ago
#Dolphins rookie draft picks starting:
DeVante Parker at WR for Matthews

Jordan Phillips at DT for Mitchell

Jamil Douglas at C for Pouncey

Im in my fantasy superbowl and i have to either play aaron rodgers and arizona defense against eachother, or start dolphins D.... What should i do this is such a trap game!

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 39s40 seconds ago
Despite being questionable with an ankle injury, LB Jelani Jenkins will start. Also, rookie Zach Vigil will start at LB for Koa Misi

Back
Top Bottom