*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Brady is Top 3 in the history of the league but let's compare the QB to him as if it's that simple.

I was reply to the earlier post that said "without a good OL there is no franchise QB" or words to that effect. My reply was accurate.

Tell that to russel wilson and the seahawks

Except that Russell's play with the offensive line was horrible was early in the year.....you know, when they weren't winning.

I'm tired of the whole 'he's not this guy' arguments.....as if we are going to replace Tannehill would mean that we are bringing in Russell Wilson or Tom Brady. Go ahead and divorce your wives and see if you replace her with Heidi Klum.

Brady is Top 3 in the history of the league but let's compare the QB to him as if it's that simple.

Yeah a QB(Brady) That sat his first 3 years and learned. He also didn't change HC or OC in his first 4 years if I am correct. He also was on a pretty good team.

It is not reasonable with haters. That's just it. I have never heard such ridiculous hate toward one player especially the QB. Fans thought Henne and Feely would be good lol.

Actually not to many people hate him. They just don't want him as our starting QB due to his limitations.

Tell that to russel wilson and the seahawks

I'm sorry not really.. Won the SB with a dominant run game and Defense. Tell that to THill. Along with better coaching and O line. Seriously comparing their O line to the Fins riiighhtttt!

I was reply to the earlier post that said "without a good OL there is no franchise QB" or words to that effect. My reply was accurate.

Not sure how old you are but I am 52....& from what I have seen & according to the numbers Mando quotes from PFF reinforcing my opinion this is the worst OL over the past 3 years I have ever seen. One that is at its worst when needed most. So your reply is NA with the awfulness at work here. Obviously good QB's & gameplanning can cover some badness but not sure ANYONE succeeds here

Pennington WAS killed playing behind a terrible Miami O-line that was somehow better than this line.

I watched both seasons. Pennington got beat up pretty good...but SORRY...not even close to what Tannehill has taken this year. Horrible clean shots

Bumpus is a Tannehill slurper to the max LOL. He actually believes I am you. Will you be my friend flynryan15? and together we can make this forum understand who Ryan Tannehill really is? The NFL's biggest conman, the 96million dollar conman

I don't think you understand how IP's work. The odds of you Coincidentally sharing an I.P address with someone else at the same time are 0. You may be taken more seriously if your post history had any contributions absent intent to bash on Tannehill. I mean, literally, all of them. It's as if the account was created for the sole purpose of propaganda, which is actually pathetic.

I am 53 and I have been a Dolphins fan probably longer than anyone on this board. I had my first Dolphins Jersey BEFORE Don Shula was made coach. I'll admit the OL sucks. Brady would deal with it and get the ball away quickly.

if I were Tannehill after that last play, I would've ****ing LOST IT. SCREAMING AT EVERY ONE OF THOSE LINEMEN.

I'm sorry not really.. Won the SB with a dominant run game and Defense. Tell that to THill. Along with better coaching and O line. Seriously comparing their O line to the Fins riiighhtttt!

They won a ton of games because Russell Wilson was able to make the decisive play late in the game. He's got ice water in his veins. The only way to compare him to Tannehill is if you wanted to saw 5 inches of Tannehill's legs so they would both be short for a QB.

And most wouldn't disagree. But I am baffled by the sentiment that we should scrap an average quarterback on a team full of below average players for what would very likely be bringing in a below average quarterback and feel that the problem is solved.

It's like blaming a car accident on so-so radio reception when the brake line was cut.

To be fair I don't think we should scrap him because we don't have anyone better to replace him with... But it's pretty obvious he's never gonna be a top 10 QB. I would love for him to turn it around and prove me wrong, but it's hard to imagine at this point. And I was a BIG Tannehill supporter too.

Except that Russell's play with the offensive line was horrible was early in the year.....you know, when they weren't winning.

I'm tired of the whole 'he's not this guy' arguments.....as if we are going to replace Tannehill would mean that we are bringing in Russell Wilson or Tom Brady. Go ahead and divorce your wives and see if you replace her with Heidi Klum.

Ok, what's your point? He didn't play well in he beginning of the year. I wouldnt say it was horrible. We all know that, look at how he's playing now. And not much has changed on that line... so again, what's your point? I'm not even sure you made an argument there! Lol

Back
Top Bottom