*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

if I were Tannehill after that last play, I would've ****ing LOST IT. SCREAMING AT EVERY ONE OF THOSE LINEMEN.

Just need to yell at the center, if you're talking about the last play. He snapped it early.

I don't think you understand how IP's work. The odds of you Coincidentally sharing an I.P address with someone else at the same time are 0. You may be taken more seriously if your post history had any contributions absent intent to bash on Tannehill. I mean, literally, all of them. It's as if the account was created for the sole purpose of propaganda, which is actually pathetic.

Well I sure as hell am not him.

So.....if the Bengals win the game next week will be at 1pm. If the Broncos win, the game will be at 4pm.

Pats need it next week....just in time to kill the Fins. Never gets better.

I am 53 and I have been a Dolphins fan probably longer than anyone on this board. I had my first Dolphins Jersey BEFORE Don Shula was made coach. I'll admit the OL sucks. Brady would deal with it and get the ball away quickly.

Well unless the GP involved that he would be hitting many receivers in the back. If Brady was forced to throw bubble screens & 3 yard passes on 3rd & 9 don't think it would help him much. Conversely if you put RT on the Pats I would bet he was much more successful than here

Actually not to many people hate him. They just don't want him as our starting QB due to his limitations.

Nah, it's turned into something else. Everyone needs a scapegoat. Someone to point the finger at. Tannehill is the easiest target thanks to ESPN highlights and the media's overall simplification of the game to the lowest common denominator. Next week is Tannehill VS Brady, as if the two will ever see each other on the field.

There are many issues with this team, Tannehill is absolutely one of them. The guy has had opportunities and has missed, there's no denying that. He could play better as well, no denying that either. However, the real issue on offense is design, play calling, and the offensive line. Is Tannehill the answer? I don't know, but I do know that the investment has been made and it's not working out, but it's not all his fault.

I watched both seasons. Pennington got beat up pretty good...but SORRY...not even close to what Tannehill has taken this year. Horrible clean shots

Those are clean shots partially because Tannehill doesn't ever sidestep them, rarely gets the ball thrown away, and the defense can blitz with impunity because Tannehill lacks the field awareness to exploit it. Back when I didn't know football, I thought Feeley, Beck, and Lemon mostly sucked because their lines kept getting them massacred in the backfield. Then I saw how a real QB, Pennington, was an absolute magician in a shaky pocket, and I realized the difference a QB can make.

To be fair I don't think we should scrap him because we don't have anyone better to replace him with... But it's pretty obvious he's never gonna be a top 10 QB. I would love for him to turn it around and prove me wrong, but it's hard to imagine at this point. And I was a BIG Tannehill supporter too.

In a million years would you have guessed Fitzpatrick would be as good as he is on the Jets?

I'm sorry not really.. Won the SB with a dominant run game and Defense. Tell that to THill. Along with better coaching and O line. Seriously comparing their O line to the Fins riiighhtttt!

It was a response to a post about this year fuktard. Wilson is second in sacks this year only behind tannehill so the comparable of the o line is more than relavant. One qb is doing outstanding behind a bad o line, and one isnt. Guess which one is which.

Well unless the GP involved that he would be hitting many receivers in the back. If Brady was forced to throw bubble screens & 3 yard passes on 3rd & 9 don't think it would help him much. Conversely if you put RT on the Pats I would bet he was much more successful than here

Think the Pats would be OK with the trade? You and Tannehill for Brady straight up?

I am 53 and I have been a Dolphins fan probably longer than anyone on this board. I had my first Dolphins Jersey BEFORE Don Shula was made coach. I'll admit the OL sucks. Brady would deal with it and get the ball away quickly.

Well, we are the same age, and I have also watched a lot of Dolphins football. But I can honestly say, this is the worst coached team and the worst offensive line play I have every seen. I don't make excuses for anyone on the team, but the coaching and OL would make any offensive strategy difficult to execute.

In a million years would you have guessed Fitzpatrick would be as good as he is on the Jets?

Nope. He's having a hell of a season. I tip my hat to him. So it's not to say it's impossible, but I just don't think it's likely. Trust me, I WANT to be wrong SOOOOO bad about this...

Nah, it's turned into something else. Everyone needs a scapegoat. Someone to point the finger at. Tannehill is the easiest target thanks to ESPN highlights and the media's overall simplification of the game to the lowest common denominator. Next week is Tannehill VS Brady, as if the two will ever see each other on the field.

There are many issues with this team, Tannehill is absolutely one of them. The guy has had opportunities and has missed, there's no denying that. He could play better as well, no denying that either. However, the real issue on offense is design, play calling, and the offensive line. Is Tannehill the answer? I don't know, but I do know that the investment has been made and it's not working out, but it's not all his fault.

Very accurate post. I agree

Well, we are the same age, and I have also watched a lot of Dolphins football. But I can honestly say, this is the worst coached team and the worst offensive line play I have every seen. I don't make excuses for anyone on the team, but the coaching and OL would make any offensive strategy difficult to execute.

We can agree on that.

Actually not to many people hate him. They just don't want him as our starting QB due to his limitations.

Ok, with that said what limitations? When you truly can't judge him with the horrible O line and coaching. That is my main argument. His deep ball has gotten better. He was not allowed to audible. Basically Lazor limited and stunted his growth.

I have said it before if he has good coaching and a line and does not perform at a high level then GTFO! I have no problem with that. The issue is these so called smart fans and use that loosely. Always say it is his fault or he sucks without taking into regard the other factors of the offense or game. I will keep responding.. because I love to argue lol

Back
Top Bottom