*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

There you go. Show your true colors there. Don't think you are over 16. No where left to go so get silly. see ya

What is silly is when people think Brady would suck on this team.

What limitations? You cannot be serious asking that question.

I don't agree with the sentiment that he has somehow been set up for failure, mainly because I don't like excuses. I don't make them for myself, and refuse to accept them from my kids. You are what you are. With that said, I would be interested in exactly what you believe his limitations are, given what we know about these Dolphins, all speculation aside.

I was reply to the earlier post that said "without a good OL there is no franchise QB" or words to that effect. My reply was accurate.

I understand you. As I said, Brady could even be the best QB of all/time. But it isn't as simple as saying any QB could do anything he can. He's who he is for a reason. How many other QBs can make guys off the street look good?

What is silly is when people think Brady would suck on this team.

So you think Brady would be the same player on this team in the exact same situation without guys like Gronk and this O line? Same numbers same record? Oh same defense giving up points and long drives

Yeah a QB(Brady) That sat his first 3 years and learned. He also didn't change HC or OC in his first 4 years if I am correct. He also was on a pretty good team.

Was he even expected to take over for Bledsoe once his career was over? Brady's whole beginning to his career was once in a generation.

I don't agree with the sentiment that he has somehow been set up for failure, mainly because I don't like excuses. I don't make them for myself, and refuse to accept them from my kids. You are what you are. With that said, I would be interested in exactly what you believe his limitations are, given what we know about these Dolphins, all speculation aside.

I like that. I feel the same way, most of us played TEAM sports. So, no there are no excuses, but when you do your job and someone else can keep you from doing your job at a high level it is hard to judge that player based on someone else prohibiting them from doing theirs.

I'd rather draft another better qb and improve the line 1 or 2 guys instead of keeping Tannehill and drafting 3 or more of line players

Its pretty much happened with every quarterback since Marino...

Its unfortunate. Anyone who has watched this season and can point the Finger at Tannehill and truly believe he is the even in the top 5 problems facing the Dolphins on Sundays just does not understand the dynamics of this sport. Again, I don't consider myself a "Tannehill supporter", but an objective fan. There are far greater issues facing this team than the QB. I would encourage anyone who believes Tannehill is the problem here to avoid the talking heads at ESPN, take a season off from fantasy football, and pick up a damn book on the game. There are 15 or 16 guys starting not doing their job as well as our QB, never mind the fact that what their being asked to do is garbage. Our Schemes offensively and defensively, are trash.

Was he even expected to take over for Bledsoe once his career was over? Brady's whole beginning to his career was once in a generation.

Yep and if Bledsoe doesn't get hurt maybe he wins SB's and not Brady. Not saying he would have, but Brady learned and took over on a good team. So to try and say Thill can't get it done in this situation makes no sense. we have seen times when he looks great and times when he doesn't.(See haters I still admit it) Again give a good O line and coaching then judge that's is all I keep trying to say!

Everyone wants a new QB right? Thill is garbage.

Fine I give you this. Get a new QB but you can't upgrade the O line. Now what?

Ok, what's your point? He didn't play well in he beginning of the year. I wouldnt say it was horrible. We all know that, look at how he's playing now. And not much has changed on that line... so again, what's your point? I'm not even sure you made an argument there! Lol

Wait, you mean QB's can overcome shortcomings on their team, instead of them being a scapegoat 4 years in a row? MIND BLOWN

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

What QB in the draft is better than Tannehill?

What's better than sticking with something that has proven four times now to not work? Trying something different.

Wait, you mean QB's can overcome shortcomings on their team, instead of them being a scapegoat 4 years in a row? MIND BLOWN

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

What's better than sticking with something that has proven four times now to not work? Trying something different.

again, we just draft a qb and throw him to the wolves with the issues we have...yea, gonna work great...again, what qb do we get that is an IMMEDIATE up grade over Tannehill

Back
Top Bottom