*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Wait, you mean QB's can overcome shortcomings on their team, instead of them being a scapegoat 4 years in a row? MIND BLOWN

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

What's better than sticking with something that has proven four times now to not work? Trying something different.

Again, Does this include upgrading the O Line? If not get new QB. The new QB will fail.

If yes then why get rid a guy who has experience and knows his WR's. Then if he fails cut him loose.

What's better than sticking with something that has proven four times now to not work? Trying something different.

So many deficiencies on the Dolphins, but yeah, lets just change out the QB to be different. what's the worse that can happen? lol wow. Because changing out qb's about 15-17 times the last 15 years has worked out so well.

again, we just draft a qb and throw him to the wolves with the issues we have...yea, gonna work great...again, what qb do we get that is an IMMEDIATE up grade over Tannehill

Exactly! There isn't one with this O Line.

So many deficiencies on the Dolphins, but yeah, lets just change out the QB to be different. what's the worse that can happen? lol wow. Because changing out qb's about 15-17 times the last 15 years has worked out so well.

Actally it's worked out better than sticking with RT. Way past time to bring in serious competition.

What QB in the draft is better than Tannehill?

Not very hard to find a more talented, competitive, mobile qb. If we go in the 1st I'd go with lynch. If not whoever is available maybe cook, cardale jones, wentz...there's s handful this draft that I think are better qbs than Tannehill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not very hard to find a more talented, competitive, mobile qb. If we go in the 1st I'd go with lynch. If not whoever is available maybe cook, cardale jones, wentz...there's s handful this draft that I think are better qbs than Tannehill.

4 QB's this draft at a minimum better than Tannehill huh? This must be the 1983 all over again. Sounds like a sound plan by a sound talent evaluator. Get your ass of this forum and into the front office brother!

I'm not sure anyone, anywhere, would agree with you but hey, what do they know right?

4 QB's this draft at a minimum better than Tannehill huh? This must be the 1983 all over again. Sounds like a sound plan by a sound talent evaluator. Get your ass of this forum and into the front office brother!

I'm not sure anyone, anywhere, would agree with you but hey, what do they know right?

What is so outlandish about his post? You don't think several of the qbs in this draft can do better than what RT has accomplished? A career losing record and no playoff appearances. Yeah I'll take my chances. Draft a qb

What is so outlandish about his post? You don't think several of the qbs in this draft can do better than what RT has accomplished? A career losing record and no playoff appearances. Yeah I'll take my chances. Draft a qb

No. Fix the other areas of our team that are in much worse condition. O-line, LB and CB come to mind. You have another year of RT whether you like it or not. If he doesn't improve as the team improves, you then look for alternatives.

Yes, because winning in the NFL, overcoming a horrid oline, coaching/scheme, defense and making the playoffs every year is so easy, a caveman can do it. Take your chances at all the mid/late round qb's who have accomplished this feat...

It is quite oulandish to think that 4 qbs in draft will end up being better than TAnnehill.

It is quite oulandish to think that 4 qbs in draft will end up being better than TAnnehill.

Boi, the "grass is greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome is at all time high right now. LOL

That goes two ways. Do you honestly think Tannehill on the Pats and he is a franchise QB?
No. But who gives a crap about the meaningless 'franchise quarterback' description. Matt Cassel was 10-5 as a starter in New England and has went 25-39 elsewhere. Why do you think that is?

I don't have a problem with drafting a QB in the draft. But anybody can name the four that 'will be better' and wait. Instead, name the four quarterbacks that will be available when Miami would possibly draft one -- mid round or later -- that will be better NFL quarterbacks than Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom