*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Not very hard to find a more talented, competitive, mobile qb. If we go in the 1st I'd go with lynch. If not whoever is available maybe cook, cardale jones, wentz...there's s handful this draft that I think are better qbs than Tannehill.
Cardele Jones? No.

I am 53 and I have been a Dolphins fan probably longer than anyone on this board. I had my first Dolphins Jersey BEFORE Don Shula was made coach. I'll admit the OL sucks. Brady would deal with it and get the ball away quickly.
Great, problem solved. Let's cut Tannehill and sign Brady.

Don't really care what any of the tanne supports say. Ryan is hot garbage. I'm gonna judge every position separately. The on line sucks. Tannehill. Sucks even more.

I wish I had more faces to palm. Nothing sucks worse on this team than the o-line -- not even our linebackers.

What is so outlandish about his post? You don't think several of the qbs in this draft can do better than what RT has accomplished? A career losing record and no playoff appearances. Yeah I'll take my chances. Draft a qb

Again, RT has not been perfect - and often, he has not been very good. However, his teammates have been absolutely terrible. You subscribe to the ESPN narrative of it all begins and ends with the QB. Understandable, because this is a very simple way to view the game. The NFL wants to market to you, the simple fan with a very limited understanding. They want you to feel as if you understand the game and the easiest way to do that is to market the games as Tannehill VS Brady!! If it began and ended with the QB the Saints, Chargers, and Giants would be in the playoffs, the Vikings and Jets would not. Football is a team game. Good QB's can overcome deficiencies, sure. But Good QB's cannot overcome poor coaching, Schematics, game planning, play calling, and teammate execution - let alone defense responsibilities.

I don't think I need to address your question of the outlandishness of his post, I did that in my immediate response. I'm no Scout, but this isn't 1983 and Cardelle Jones is no Dan Marino.

Again, RT has not been perfect - and often, he has not been very good. However, his teammates have been absolutely terrible. You subscribe to the ESPN narrative of it all begins and ends with the QB. Understandable, because this is a very simple way to view the game. The NFL wants to market to you, the simple fan with a very limited understanding. They want you to feel as if you understand the game and the easiest way to do that is to market the games as Tannehill VS Brady!! If it began and ended with the QB the Saints, Chargers, and Giants would be in the playoffs, the Vikings and Jets would not. Football is a team game. Good QB's can overcome deficiencies, sure. But Good QB's cannot overcome poor coaching, Schematics, game planning, play calling, and teammate execution - let alone defense responsibilities.

I don't think I need to address your question of the outlandishness of his post, I did that in my immediate response. I'm no Scout, but this isn't 1983 and Cardelle Jones is no Dan Marino.

lol. Great post. I'm a simple fan because I don't think a guy who was playing wr in college and has a losing record as an NFL starter is someone to stand behind. Guy is not clutch. Wasn't in college and has not been in the pros. The rest of the team is garbage along with the qb. You are just too simple to see that.

lol. Great post. I'm a simple fan because I don't think a guy who was playing wr in college and has a losing record as an NFL starter is someone to stand behind. Guy is not clutch. Wasn't in college and has not been in the pros. The rest of the team is garbage along with the qb. You are just too simple to see that.

I see you ignored my entire post and instead enacted the "I'm rubber and your glue" defense. Good call.

Ya so everyone sucks we know.
I have a simple question. Do some qb have a higher propensity to make game changing plays in the more
Critical moments?
Is so, what effect does this have on team wins, and how does Ryan tannehill do with this??

That's it? An article about Matt Leinert hating Ken Whisenhunt???

you do know the history between those two.....don't you?

I know that Whisenhunt as a coach never had any success with anyone but Kurt Warner. It looks like he was a bad coach and Warner overcame that, like was said couldn't happen. History or not Leinart is right.

I know that Whisenhunt as a coach never had any success with anyone but Kurt Warner. It looks like he was a bad coach and Warner overcame that, like was said couldn't happen. History or not Leinart is right.
Lol.....your reaching deep tonight.

Reality is more like we lose 52-9. I'm hoping to see another historically comedic play similar to the jones fumble. That was the best

That OL during the last play counts. Wonder what will happen in NE? Sack, RT fumbles, ball goes into our endzone, OL picks it up and takes it out, fumbles again, NE recovers and returns it for a TD?

Seeing what I'm seeing, my prediction is we'll get in this game and it'll be 20 something to 20 something, Tannehill will play well right until the point where he has the capability to take the lead in the 4th quarter, and he'll epicly fail in his decision making and throws at that point.

Posted this early in the game. Was off on the score. Not off on what Tannehill would do. This is the way he plays. It's what he is.

Back
Top Bottom