*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Posted this early in the game. Was off on the score. Not off on what Tannehill would do. This is the way he plays. It's what he is.

I'm no longer a Tannehill supporter like I was his first season throughout a few games into this year. With that being said its obvious to those who saw the 4th down play that he had no chance whatsoever and that play is totally on the OL. Tannehill called then snap, expected it, and the rest of the OL **** their pants. Again, with that being said nothing Tannehill did the prior 3 plays should make anyone think we would have scored anyways. This is why I didn't give two ****s when we lost the ball on downs. I did laugh hysterically however.

I'm no longer a Tannehill supporter like I was his first season throughout a few games into this year. With that being said its obvious to those who saw the 4th down play that he had no chance whatsoever and that play is totally on the OL. Tannehill called then snap, expected it, and the rest of the OL **** their pants. Again, with that being said nothing Tannehill did the prior 3 plays should make anyone think we would have scored anyways. This is why I didn't give two ****s when we lost the ball on downs. I did laugh hysterically however.

I don't blame Tannehill for the last play but he didn't look good on any of his chances before that, and he certainly had a chance to win the game and failed with the chances he did get. And after a certain point, it's always something, there's always a reason why he didn't make it happen. It changes every loss, but there's always a reason.

I don't blame Tannehill for the last play but he didn't look good on any of his chances before that, and he certainly had a chance to win the game and failed with the chances he did get. And after a certain point, it's always something, there's always a reason why he didn't make it happen. It changes every loss, but there's always a reason.

OK....you predicted the last play.....but it wasn't his fault......and you don't blame him......but somehow, if he had been able to participate in the last play, it would have been his fault, except of course...it wasn't.

Your obsession with Tannehill is a bit over the top.

OK....you predicted the last play.....but it wasn't his fault......and you don't blame him......but somehow, if he had been able to participate in the last play, it would have been his fault, except of course...it wasn't.

Your obsession with Tannehill is a bit over the top.

It's because his lack of ability to actually win games has killed this team. I will stop at nothing until he is gone because I have no time for somebody who at best is always one play or one game away from success.

It's because his lack of ability to actually win games has killed this team. I will stop at nothing until he is gone because I have no time for somebody who at best is always one play or one game away from success.

Yet no one else had stepped up either...so not one single person has stepped up when it counted...Lamar Miller getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage while at the goal line was that Tannehills fault?

Yet no one else had stepped up either...so not one single person has stepped up when it counted...Lamar Miller getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage while at the goal line was that Tannehills fault?

You can name a dozen other problems with this organization, and probably be right, but the reality is that coaches have and will be fired, players will be released, and replacements brought in at every position. There will be accountability everywhere, even if its well past due, except QB. The QB who is just good enough to always barely lose the game or barely miss a playoff spot because he simply can't execute the singular plays that turn a loss into win will still be here to cause others to lose their jobs.

RT is a problem, and he is the only problem that there will be no fix.

You can name a dozen other problems with this organization, and probably be right, but the reality is that coaches have and will be fired, players will be released, and replacements brought in at every position. There will be accountability everywhere, even if its well past due, except QB. The QB who is just good enough to always barely lose the game or barely miss a playoff spot because he simply can't execute the singular plays that turn a loss into win will still be here to cause others to lose their jobs.

RT is a problem, and he is the only problem that there will be no fix.

Last time I checked football was a team sport...Tannehill didnt get a single coach fired, they got themselves fired...Tannehill isnt the person that has put the worst OL on the field for the past 4 years....He isnt the person that has hired horrible coaches, GMs, or signed terrible players or hell used draft picks on players that didnt pan out....he doesn't play on a defense that as soon as we score, allows the other team to march right back down the field and put up points....this team has brought in certain pieces and ignored big holes...name 1 qb that could have or would have led this team to the playoffs this year...

...name 1 qb that could have or would have led this team to the playoffs this year...

Laughably easy...Aaron Rodgers. His team is easily as bad around him.

Name one starting QB who on the 2013 Miami Dolphins could net only 7 points in two games with playoffs on the line. Yeah, that one is a lot harder to think about.

Laughably easy...Aaron Rodgers. His team is easily as bad around him.

Name one starting QB who on the 2013 Miami Dolphins could net only 7 points in two games with playoffs on the line. Yeah, that one is a lot harder to think about.

LOL....no defense in the NFL has given up LESS 4th quarter points than the Packers. There defense has stepped up when it mattered.

Zona showed just how bad a super star QB can be when he has a bad OL.

Zona showed just how bad a super star QB can be when he has a bad OL.

You guys look at one game and act like it tells the story. Yes if a QB has a bad line they will have some bad games against great defenses. But at the end of the season they still get the job accomplished because they found a way to make things work often enough.

You guys look at one game and act like it tells the story. Yes if a QB has a bad line they will have some bad games against great defenses. But at the end of the season they still get the job accomplished because they found a way to make things work often enough.

Let this sink in right quick...Tannehill has been sacked 87 times LESS than Marino for his career...and he has only played in 4 seasons...how can ANYONE be productive behind the OLs he has played behind? and the fact that Tannehill has put up the numbers he has over his career while being one of the MOST SACKED qbs says A LOT...you hate him...we get it...you want to replace him...but go ahead and put a rookie behind this line and watch that rookie end up the same way...

Let this sink in right quick...Tannehill has been sacked 87 times LESS than Marino for his career...and he has only played in 4 seasons...how can ANYONE be productive behind the OLs he has played behind? and the fact that Tannehill has put up the numbers he has over his career while being one of the MOST SACKED qbs says A LOT...you hate him...we get it...you want to replace him...but go ahead and put a rookie behind this line and watch that rookie end up the same way...
How many of those sacks are because of the OL as opposed to Tannehill's pocket awareness?

Back
Top Bottom