*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

It is a bad time to be a Dolphin fan, one thing is certain that Tannehill will be our quarterback next year. I do not have the same sinking feeling I had when Henne started his fourth year. I would still like the FO to have a viable alternative if RT does not improve dramatically.

How anybody could watch that game...watch that offensive line which probably played one of the absolute worst games I have ever seen..and sit here and try to point the finger at anything else is just mind boggling. You can't even get a simple snap off...not just once but several times..you cant even get a hand on a guy you are blocking one on one....Yet you try to look elsewhere??? You cant get ANYTHING done with this offensive line...anything. People with agendas....sad

It was a response to a post about this year fuktard. Wilson is second in sacks this year only behind tannehill so the comparable of the o line is more than relavant. One qb is doing outstanding behind a bad o line, and one isnt. Guess which one is which.

Yes I know DBAG! But they still have a better O line and TEAM!! JACKASS!!

Those are clean shots partially because Tannehill doesn't ever sidestep them, rarely gets the ball thrown away, and the defense can blitz with impunity because Tannehill lacks the field awareness to exploit it. Back when I didn't know football, I thought Feeley, Beck, and Lemon mostly sucked because their lines kept getting them massacred in the backfield. Then I saw how a real QB, Pennington, was an absolute magician in a shaky pocket, and I realized the difference a QB can make.

I am not disagreeing with you on the fact that Tannehill does a really poor job sidestepping the rush at times and does not even come close to using his athleticism...but you got guys in his face before he even finishes his drop

Ok, with that said what limitations? When you truly can't judge him with the horrible O line and coaching. That is my main argument. His deep ball has gotten better. He was not allowed to audible. Basically Lazor limited and stunted his growth.

I have said it before if he has good coaching and a line and does not perform at a high level then GTFO! I have no problem with that. The issue is these so called smart fans and use that loosely. Always say it is his fault or he sucks without taking into regard the other factors of the offense or game. I will keep responding.. because I love to argue lol

What limitations? You cannot be serious asking that question.

Think the Pats would be OK with the trade? You and Tannehill for Brady straight up?

There you go. Show your true colors there. Don't think you are over 16. No where left to go so get silly. see ya

So I make a point and little kids resort to name calling. Wow and of course I acted like a little kid and responded lol

You would have shown how little you know if so. Center snapped ball early that's why nobody else moved

Wasn't he sacked 6 times today? That is reason enough for me

Fitzpatrick probably just got the Jets to the Playoffs. He is leading...
Tanne-choke got 96 millions/reasons not too care...

So Fitzpatrick goes to a team with the best defense, running game, receivers catching their ass off and its a knock on Tannehill?

Nah, it's turned into something else. Everyone needs a scapegoat. Someone to point the finger at. Tannehill is the easiest target thanks to ESPN highlights and the media's overall simplification of the game to the lowest common denominator. Next week is Tannehill VS Brady, as if the two will ever see each other on the field.

There are many issues with this team, Tannehill is absolutely one of them. The guy has had opportunities and has missed, there's no denying that. He could play better as well, no denying that either. However, the real issue on offense is design, play calling, and the offensive line. Is Tannehill the answer? I don't know, but I do know that the investment has been made and it's not working out, but it's not all his fault.

Its pretty much happened with every quarterback since Marino...

Don't really care what any of the tanne supports say. Ryan is hot garbage. I'm gonna judge every position separately. The on line sucks. Tannehill. Sucks even more.

Yes I am. With what he has had to work with. You are missing the point. Give him a decent O Line and coaching and then lets see what his limitations are. That is what I am saying

Back
Top Bottom