*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Only two more weeks left :tumbleweed:
Hopefully you all stay safe during your New Year's celebrations :up:

224pxIndianapolis_Colts_logosvg-1.png
@
320pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvg-1.png

031phaseonestadiumtour-1.jpeg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
5Jc9dGQ-1.png
184pxNFL_on_Fox_2014svg-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
NghXbmX-1.png

EEqvznY-1.png

WEATHER
clear.gif

A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a southeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
NFL.com Video
ESPN

[video=youtube;O4rJUtJM3aM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rJUtJM3aM[/video]
[video=youtube;iXdtzz1ZmOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdtzz1ZmOo[/video]

What a conflicting game emotion wise. The fan in me is dying to see all my favorite players play great football. The realist in me wants the better draft pick and a chance for elite talent at the top of the draft.

I'm tired. This season has sapped me dry.

Jan. 4th, 2016 can't come soon enough. Get to celebrate a new season and my birthday.

What a conflicting game emotion wise. The fan in me is dying to see all my favorite players play great football. The realist in me wants the better draft pick and a chance for elite talent at the top of the draft.

Indianapolis is clinging to their playoff hopes. Houston leads the AFC South but they're no stronger than Indianapolis at this point. They'll be playing as hard as they can tomorrow, and unfortunately a team like Miami will probably get rolled by Indy even if they are an extremely weak group.

These last two games will be easy to watch. I do not expect much and losing means a higher draft pick and Ireland is not around to mess that pick. Say what you want but our last two number ones(James and Parker) and our last two 2's(Landry and Phillips) have turned out much better than anything Ireland did.

Ozzy rules

I'm afraid that there is no aspect of this team that could be remotely construed as positive.

I just don't care. Tired of bleeding.

A 42-0 Miami win would not impress me.

A 42-0 Colts win would not surprise me.

And yeah, Miami has earned this level of apathy from their fans. Been pulling for them since 1977. And this season seems worse that the 1-15 season.

I'm afraid that there is no aspect of this team that could be remotely construed as positive.

I just don't care. Tired of bleeding.

A 42-0 Miami win would not impress me.

A 42-0 Colts win would not surprise me.

And yeah, Miami has earned this level of apathy from their fans. Been pulling for them since 1977. And this season seems worse that the 1-15 season.

Couldn't care less either. If I find something better to do than watch this game I'm doin it

I'm checked out and have been for a while. It's getting easier and easier to just say 'let the season end now' even after anticipating it's arrival for so many months. I may catch a few minutes of the game, but as soon as something more interesting comes along whether it's football related or not, I'm out.

I suppose I will listen/watch the game, not much going on Sunday. I had no expectations for this season.
At this point I hope our best players make it though the season without major injuries and the Patriots lose in the playoffs.
I hope Miller gets 1000 yards this season, other than that, the season cannot end soon enough.

I'd like to see Landry get 100 receptions, I'd also like to see Suh get a few more sacks. That guy has played his ass off through double and triple teams all season, would be nice if the stat sheets reflected the effort at the end of the season, for both of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom