*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.2f71c77182f3de6494326939ae18f8b3

Gotta win this one.

Go fins!

Winning or losing this game will be good for the team. There is literally no outcome of this game that is bad for this team. Beating a conference opponent to claw back to 2-2, that's good for the team's hopes of having a meaningful season. Losing at home to a floundering Colts team, that's good for my chances of seeing Chris Grier collecting his millions of dollars in a chair that doesn't have aqua colored upholstery.

And of course all the Dolphin fans in Tampa get screwed again by our local scumbag CBS TV station. They are giving us KC- Philly. I guess they are too stupid to realize that the Dolphins are in the state of Florida.
It is just insane that this TV station hates Miami teams and would give us a Philadelphia game. Is Philly or KC closer to Tampa than Miami?

And of course all the Dolphin fans in Tampa get screwed again by our local scumbag CBS TV station. They are giving us KC- Philly. I guess they are too stupid to realize that the Dolphins are in the state of Florida.
It is just insane that this TV station hates Miami teams and would give us a Philadelphia game. Is Philly or KC closer to Tampa than Miami?

I don't mean to slam you or anything, but if I lived in the Tampa area, I'd probably be a Bucs fan, and I would much rather see KC/Philly than Miami/Indy. I'd also probably be unable to watch the game because I'd have some work to do on my Camaro up on cinderblocks in my driveway, and then go beat up my girlfriend, but that's another story.

I don't mean to slam you or anything, but if I lived in the Tampa area, I'd probably be a Bucs fan, and I would much rather see KC/Philly than Miami/Indy. I'd also probably be unable to watch the game because I'd have some work to do on my Camaro up on cinderblocks in my driveway, and then go beat up my girlfriend, but that's another story.
There are thousands of Dolphins die hard fans in Tampa. Alot of which have been Fin fans before the Bucs ever existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom