*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam you the man.

2-2 and then we surprise Tampa?

How different the outlook would be.

Let's play some good defense the next 2 weeks and see what happens.

And Jacoby, throw the ball down the field early so the D can't pin thier ears back.

There are thousands of Dolphins die hard fans in Tampa. Alot of which have been Fin fans before the Bucs ever existed.
Alot of people do not even consider that. Personally I go the other way. I have alway's been a closet Buc's fan. They are the only other Florida team worth viewing. I would not waste my spit on those SOB's up in J-Ville

THIS LOGO: View attachment 86429

THESE UNIFORMS: View attachment 86430

THIS STADIUM: View attachment 86431

*UCKING GORGEOUS!!!!

MIAMI HAS THE DOLPHINS
THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM
THEY TAKE THE BALL FROM GOAL TO GOAL
LIKE NO ONE'S EVER SEEN
THEIR ON GROUND
THEIR IN THE AIR
THEIR ALWAYS IN CONTROL
AND WHEN YOU SAY MIAMI
YOUR TALKIN' SUPER BOWL
CAUSE WE ARE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS
MIAMI DOLPHINS
MIAMI DOLPHINS
NUMBER 1!
CAUSE WE ARE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS
MIAMI DOLPHINS
MIAMI DOLPHINS
NUMBER 1!

LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!! GO FIGHT WIN!!!! KILL THE DEAD HORSE COLTS!!!!

Throwback time! Woot! Woot! That stadium looks freakin AWESOME! I love the throwbacks. Gonna have some energy today! Oh, yeah, baby!! Woot!

Oh Yeah Dancing GIF

We need to beat our old AFC East rival tomorrow. I've said it before on here that I grew up in Indiana and the Colts fans are the biggest bandwago loser fanbase I've ever been around. Can't stand them and their owner is a pill popping drunk loser (who should be a convicted felon I might add)
jim-irsay-mugshot.jpg

Screw the Colts and lets beat their brains in on Sunday! GO FINS!!
We need to beat our old AFC East rival tomorrow. I've said it before on here that I grew up in Indiana and the Colts fans are the biggest bandwago loser fanbase I've ever been around. Can't stand them and their owner is a pill popping drunk loser (who should be a convicted felon I might add)
jim-irsay-mugshot.jpg

Screw the Colts and lets beat their brains in on Sunday! GO FINS!!

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel - LOL

Well,

Record-wise weā€™re at about what most would have predicted for the first 3 games. So from that perspective weā€™re on task. Obviously it would have been nice to ink the game out against the Raiders. It would have been a significant win considering and an AFC win early in the season.

But thatā€™s just not the reality. The Colts like many have said becomes a must win game if we want to keep our season alive.

So fins up and letā€™s get this W..

I always hope for the best. Hopefully we will see some improvement tomorrow. But I won't be watching. As of now... maybe I change my mind tomorrow, most likely

Dude, it's going to be a great game. We have the throwbacks going on, and even though we have a lot of work to do, the way we played against LV gives us something to build on. I am looking forward to seeing if our offense is showing more growth and if we can get some big plays out of Waddle.

There are thousands of Dolphins die hard fans in Tampa. Alot of which have been Fin fans before the Bucs ever existed.
So you believe they would get a bigger viewer share with a Phins game?

That's what they look at, and they obviously see it differently.

Um, but you are knocking him
Well, I think it was really more if a commentary on that area of FL, and that they have more than their share of trash. From my time spent in, and around the area, I suspect he isn't wrong on the overall picture.

Last edited:
Winning or losing this game will be good for the team. There is literally no outcome of this game that is bad for this team. Beating a conference opponent to claw back to 2-2, that's good for the team's hopes of having a meaningful season. Losing at home to a floundering Colts team, that's good for my chances of seeing Chris Grier collecting his millions of dollars in a chair that doesn't have aqua colored upholstery.

Can't agree with this. We need a win solely for confidence, forget conference record. I need the win so I have something to root for as a fins fan. I'm actually hoping Reid steps in a leads us to the win and turns out to be our franchise QB (wishful thinking, I know, but a boy can dream).

Last edited:
I don't mean to slam you or anything, but if I lived in the Tampa area, I'd probably be a Bucs fan, and I would much rather see KC/Philly than Miami/Indy. I'd also probably be unable to watch the game because I'd have some work to do on my Camaro up on cinderblocks in my driveway, and then go beat up my girlfriend, but that's another story.
Trust me, you don't want to live in the Tampa area...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom