*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Yea he sounds like a jackass on Twitter in regards to Rosen.
According to him, Rosen can't read defenses. But others, like Aikman say differently. Aikman made glowing comments about Rosen, was it because of College Affiliation or his observances of Rosen's play? And once again he took shots at the fans about the new QB.

He refers to Rosen as “new bae” and how people can’t get infatuated with “new bae”.

Here is a tweet (many are like this):

I mean he sounds like a complete idiot.

I’m not an Omar fan, but he’s kinda absolutely 100% right here

I’m not an Omar fan, but he’s kinda absolutely 100% right here

Which part?

The idea that a 5 star prospect and top 10 QB can’t read a defense is asanine. Its his version of trying to throw people off to get away from the fact that he completely wrote off Rosen from day 1 and how Fitzpatrick is mopping the floor with him . . . Yet in preseason it sure seems like this isn’t some blowout and Rosen has looked significantly better.

And the terminology is just dumb. Fitzpatrick is a known quantity, Rosen is 22. They are both new to us and Dolfans want to see if he can be the future at the position. If its close, its understandable for fans to want to run with the upside, he maintains its not close . . lol . . . .and all this wanna be psychology talk again is his way of deferring from the fact that he has been completely wrong on the Rosen topic since it was first hinted we could show interest and he stated confidently that Miami has no interest.

For whatever reason Omar has never been a fan of any QB Miami has had under center. Not sure why, but he's been bashing the QB's for years. With that being said, he's not completely wrong, on some of his analysis of them, it's in the way he presents himself presenting his analysis. And the constant I'm right and your wrong mindset.

Back
Top Bottom