*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Didn't look too bad for a team everyone including dolphins fans expect to completely suck this year (kinda like Daniel Jones in NY with their fans) lmao. Grier's not f****** around, happy for Charles. Just wait till my boy Reshad gets back...

We had more offensive penalty yards than total yards in the first half haha we were god awful on offense.

Still can’t believe Raekwon can’t play the eguaovoan ask.

Games look similar to me. Ego may have a more explosive lower half.

Needs to get that head up and see what he hits.

Was that the play where Wilkins got pan caked and pounced on? I seem to recall a dt with a 7 ending # getting abused at the poa

And yeah baker got taken for a ride. Have to keep that dude clean and need eguaovoan to get off blocks and thump inside.

I'm not sure if it was the same play or not. Equavoen and Baker are both 6'1 229 and it didn't seem to be a problem on most of the run snaps. As long as they can key quick enough and beat the linemen to the spot. It could end up with at least one or two big runs per game tho. Probably better when Jones gets back.

Still can’t believe Raekwon can’t play the eguaovoan ask.

Games look similar to me. Ego may have a more explosive lower half.

Needs to get that head up and see what he hits.

If you believe that fake arse depth chart, McMillan is still a starter. I'm guessing he is situational and maybe comes in on 3 man front/short yardage.

I'm not sure if it was the same play or not. Equavoen and Baker are both 6'1 229 and it didn't seem to be a problem on most of the run snaps. As long as they can key quick enough and beat the linemen to the spot. It could end up with at least one or two big runs per game tho. Probably better when Jones gets back.

They just can’t split that lb level up the middle. That’s the thing I worry about with the current 2 lbs and mccain at free.

I didn’t get the chance to look much but what w/ the deal w/ McCain on the TD

Was that on him?

Was that on him?

That's what I was wondering. It looked like it because he was trailing but I don't know whose responsibility it was. There was a corner around the spot as well. Maybe a communication issue?

We had more offensive penalty yards than total yards in the first half haha we were god awful on offense.

Yea, should help to get DVP, Grant, Wilson, Tunsil, Drake back, and Rosen should be the starting QB based on talent and upside.

Also, based on finheaven posts I thought it was official that Mike Gesicki and Charles Harris are total busts and can't play NFL football :rolleyes:

FYI Dolfans, this is a good defensive football team that is going to surprise this year and far exceed expectations thanks to Stephen Ross (who I have been VERY critical of in the past), Brian Flores and Chris Grier, wake up.

And I've been trying to tell y'all all off-season Jerome Baker is going to be a star.

Last edited:

Was that on him?

Travis just posted a video on twitter. This was on a bootleg and the corner was staying closer to the line to protect against the QB run. McCain just couldn't get there. Looks like didn't play the bootleg or read it in time. He was coming late from center field.

Reactions: A1.
Back
Top Bottom