*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

I haven't a clue who the McCoy you love is. Are you smitten with 33 year old perennial backup QB, Colt McCoy??? LeSean McCoy??? Gerald McCoy??? Dwayne Haskins??? Drew Lock??? Easton Stick??? In the voice of Walter Brennan, who is the real McCoy that you desperately want ahead of Josh Rosen?

he's referencing Center Eric McCoy. thats who the saints selected with the pick we trade them in the 2nd round, and the Center that a lot of the posters on the board wanted us to lock up. probably the 2nd best center in the draft.

I would have NEVER predicted your prediction!

But seriously... No way we go 0-4 with Flores.

I think the dude will at least will us to 1 W

That said. The more I see what he's doing the more I like it.

No visions of grandeur just positive vibes.

You in?
I bought a ticket fo that ship. Where's the buffet?

IF this was a dress rehearsal with a plan and the final warm up for the season....

Then I don't see Fitz being the guy to start … My eyeballs saw throws, not only off the mark, but his arm strength looked weak … out patterns looked slow to arrive and wide … the long ball to Williams looked under thrown … IMO he looked bad

And sometimes folks... well

Maybe some of you can tell me why Fitz should be starting regardless of the O-line and the experience he brings … It looked like Rosen (I know he was playing against lesser "talent") was able to extend plays better and make better throws overall

I haven't a clue who the McCoy you love is. Are you smitten with 33 year old perennial backup QB, Colt McCoy??? LeSean McCoy??? Gerald McCoy??? Dwayne Haskins??? Drew Lock??? Easton Stick??? In the voice of Walter Brennan, who is the real McCoy that you desperately want ahead of Josh Rosen?
A center the saints drafted

Kind of a condescending post, considering plenty of people here wanted us to take Eric McCoy, the center from Texas. We want to solidify the line for whoever becomes our next qb. Rosen be damned, id have rather got a guy who could actually block the nasty interiors we will be dealing with for years to come

I think Flores’s did a nice job having the team ready with so many starters down, the defense was exotic, fast and physical, impressive showing..

I think Flores has done a nice job adapting after losing Caldwell, big shakeup there for a young coach.

I think he’s doing a brilliant job with Rosen and expectations, I believe he is waiting for the moment that Josh matures with his leadership to handle the team, he hasn’t displayed that leadership yet, admittedly by Rosen himself, that is why imo Fitzpatrick will start..and I think it’s a fine job by our head coach..

Excellent summary IMO.

Flores has done nothing but impress.

Watching that D is actually exciting.

We got guys around the ball all over the place.

And you sure get the impression he knows how to use a players talents!

So Kenny hasn't been having a great camp? Interesting.

You can see the talent in Rosen. All this Omar crap about him being Chad Henne is nonsense. The guy can play. Fitz has not looked good. I could see both getting extended play next week and Rosen winning the job.

Rosen called out the MIKE on one play and couldn't figure out between two players who it was until the center helped him. How is this even possible? Mike is 49. errr Mike is 54. No Mike is 49...Come on kid. lol

Calhoun needs to be replaced. Reed looked good. He looks stronger than Kilgore and he was getting to the second level. He needs to be in at RG while Calhoun figures it out. Reed might be better off at center with us bringing in a different RG. Davis is going to get destroyed by the better rushers & speed rushers. They better be prepared to help him out. Mills has the most awkward & slow kick slide I've ever seen at LT. He should not be played at LT EVER.

Offense is not as bad as I thought. Especially against a defense like JAX....and we haven't even had most of our top WR's. Parker, Wilson and Grant should help out a lot. Well, Wilson and grant anyway with Preston Williams splitting time with Parker. Ford has looked pretty good. He would be my 6th receiver to make the 53.

TU6RGCFUIBA25KX2DVXW4HDVM4.JPG

I am not as down on Davis as some.

In the grand scheme, that was 1v1 vs. a guy who will be a perrennial all pro for the next decade if he stays healthy.

It wasn’t pretty, and yea that matchup in the regular season he likely gets help, but it wasn’t as bad as it could of been.

Laremy tunsil deals with that ask no problem.

Allen schematically is a problem but the bigger problem is we have a very slow footed in space try hard right tackle

I was probably most impressed with baker. That looks like it might be heading towards difference maker.

Godchaux is gonna get paid by someone big money when the time comes.

Laremy tunsil deals with that ask no problem.

Allen schematically is a problem but the bigger problem is we have a very slow footed in space try hard right tackle

I thought Davis was dreadful last night. When folks talked about the line issues I was considering it Davis issues. There's really no better option? Mills was worse than that last year?

I thought Davis was dreadful last night. When folks talked about the line issues I was considering it Davis issues. There's really no better option? Mills was worse than that last year?

I don’t think there is a plan b here. Sterup? Prince?

Davis is a maybe maxed out guard trying to play tackle.

Back
Top Bottom