*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

The right tackle sucks in pass pro the interior is slug athletes. The left tackle is the only thing worth talking about.

QBs better climb the pocket quick with that foot speed at right tackle

Way to be aggresive there Flores....it’s pre season try and move the ball. What the hell. Playing bitch ball.

I know right? Why even bother to come out in the second half? Clearly we’re not here to evaluate players and play football.

Way to be aggresive there Flores....it’s pre season try and move the ball. What the hell. Playing bitch ball.

And when someone gets hurt... "Way to be stupid there Flores.... it's preseason and they're on the 10 yard line w/ less than a minute. End the half!"

I like P.Williams but you can tell he got too much attention too fast. They kids been playing tight and nervous since his breakout 1st game performance.

Nah. He's not a punt returner. Beyond that he loves the Rosen factor.

We have, effectively, an R1 (worst case R2) talent as UDFA.

Be pumped!

The only thing that makes sense to me re: Ryan Fitzpatrick is that Flores knows the o-line is putrid and may as well have Fitz start and lower expectations and let Rosen adjust before he gets called in to start

Yeah man, I've been saying it for awhile. The kid has to learn the offense, having zero time to process things won't help you learn. He needs a bit of protection, and it might be awhile before this o-line figures that out.

Something has to be done about this O line, whether a trade or signing someone cut, something has to be done...

Whoever is the starting QB week 1, likely won't be the starter by seasons end

Back
Top Bottom