*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

So last week, with Rosen, they were aggressive to end the half.

This week, with our veteran QB? Run out the clock.

And when someone gets hurt... "Way to be stupid there Flores.... it's preseason and they're on the 10 yard line w/ less than a minute. End the half!"
Maybe if you’re a contender you can have that mentality. We are the 32nd ranked team. We need as much practice in every situation we can get. And to evaluate these scenarios.

I heard on the radio the eagles have 10-11 legit starting or serviceable o lineman. We have maybe 3. We need a couple of those guys

funny thing is the scoreboard.

7 - 6

If I was Jax fan (sarcastically) I'd be VERY CONCERNED based on the take

on this board regarding our team, staff, FO, Chevy van, etc.

Nah. He's not a punt returner. Beyond that he loves the Rosen factor.

We have, effectively, an R1 (worst case R2) talent as UDFA.

Be pumped!

Oh i have no doubt the kid is going to have a nice year. But even with Rosen after game 1 you can see something changed with him. He's dropped a few catchable balls. He seems to be playing much tighter than he did the 1st game.

Honestly, He's not ready to be a starter. I personally think he's better coming off the bench for a plays here and there.

I could see them adding 3 linemen+ after final cuts. It's gross.

WTF didn't they spend a 5th round pick on La'el Collins? They had 3 of them.

His agent sent out a memo after he wasn't taken in day 2 iirc saying that he would holdout if a team drafted him late.

Rowe has been exposed. We are going to see his name mentioned alot this season. And not in a good way.

Baker and Minkah and X still out there. Flores not afraid to play our starters late

Back
Top Bottom