*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Rosen had 1 bad pass that drive. I dont care if it's against the 2s or 3s. He is far better than Fitz right now. GIVE THE FREAKING KID A CHANCE FLORES!!! Oh, and I'm loving this Laird kid...

I know it's against the 2s and 3rss...But it's honestly is looking less and less sensible to not start Rosen. Fitz isn't that much better than this kid at this point.

99 yard TD drive by Rosen including some great pocket presence and a thrown Fitz could only make in his dreams

99 yard TD drive by Rosen. Against backups yes. But still. He needs to be our starter.

Excellent drive by Rosen. Throwing with precision downfield while on the run, extending plays with his legs and picking up first downs, getting the defender to jump all the way back at the 1 yd line. Quality stuff. Play calling was also positive. Nice run balance. The quick slant on the first down needing just a few yards looked identical to Brady/Patriots offense.

Seriously how is it not a valid excuse if it’s against the scrubs? Fitz marches down the field against the scrubs before Rosen took over.
Seriously how is it not a valid excuse if it’s against the scrubs? Fitz marches down the field against the scrubs before Rosen took over.

Come on man. It took fitz what, 7 or 8 drives to get a touch down? Rosen went 99 yards immediately, and has looked better all preseason. Rosen will be the starter sooner than later.

I don't think he's any better at this point
I know it's against the 2s and 3rss...But it's honestly is looking less and less sensible to not start Rosen. Fitz isn't that much better than this kid at this point.
I don't think he's ANY better at this point

Back
Top Bottom