*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Rosen accounted for 77 of the 99 yards on that drive. I like Laird a lot. Much more than Walton who looks like a bum.

Rosen was making plays Fitz wasn't making plays. His throws and escapes in the pocket where better than Fitz and Fitz still had some of the better players around him.
If Josh Allen was still on the field when Rosen did what he did I would be impressed.

I am by no means a Fitzpatrick fan, but I sure as hell won’t praise Rosen who hasn’t really shown anything these pre season games either.

What the heck do you call that last drive?

When you are looking at a 22 year old qb (as opposed to a 37 year old vet) you need to look at development, not entire body of work. Fitz is who he is, Rosen is still learning and growing. That sure looked like hes been working and listening to his coaches.

who is playing defense?
It was still impressive. He showed everything on that drive. Smarts, mobility, zip etc. I always feel that if a guy looks too good against the scabs in preseason it’s a clear indication he belongs. Rosen is being prepared nicely by Flores. Make him earn it the hard way. It will pay off later. Don’t baby him / grant him the job like Phool-bin did w Tannehill. Make the kid a little pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom