*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Who is playing offensive line, tight end, wide receiver and running back?
its like you guys forgot the last 7 years and refuse to hear what coach flores is saying. i get it. we all want "that guy." problem is, josh rosen is not "that guy." suffer through the 3-13 this year like the rest of us and lets go get that guy in the 2020 draft.

Yes I did, and I watched the same drive Fitz marched down the field against that same defense to score a TD.
What?

Are you saying this 2nd half offensive juggernaut is related to the Jags pulling there D starters and not because Flores gave a let's win one for the Gipper speech at halftime and the Dolphins OL and QBs have figured it out and are playing like a cohesive machine now?

Blasphemy!

Shhh... some people are thinking it's because our franchise QB for the next 15 years is on the field ;)

I can see a little of that. Not seeing him earlier in the game on specials I don’t think helps him.

I think woodhead was a little more elusive.

Prodo on the field baby!

The dude trying to make the roster is obviously Walton.

You think he made his case?

Me. Not so much.

You all can wear your rose colored goggles this year, as for me I’m going game by game. And if this preseason is any indicator of what it’s going to be like, I’d be worried. I don’t care who’s behind center.

Reminds me more of someone else New England had as a rb white guy north south not a lot of wiggle and run down rather easily east west.

Name escapes me

its like you guys forgot the last 7 years and refuse to hear what coach flores is saying. i get it. we all want "that guy." problem is, josh rosen is not "that guy." suffer through the 3-13 this year like the rest of us and lets go get that guy in the 2020 draft.
Please provide proof that Rosen is not the guy. You can’t. Just like nobody can prove he is. All we can do is hope he is. And so long he gets a decent amount of starts this year we will have a clearer picture. You just hate him blindly.

Powerball numbers for Fri night please Nostradamus

well said.

Totally original!

What?

Are you saying this 2nd half offensive juggernaut is related to the Jags pulling there D starters and not because Flores gave a let's win one for the Gipper speech at halftime and the Dolphins OL and QBs have figured it out and are playing like a cohesive machine now?

Blasphemy!

Shhh... some people are thinking it's because our franchise QB for the next 15 years is on the field ;)

Such as?

"Us guys?" No idea what you're talking about.

Meanwhile, it's all backups against back ups out there, so try to give credit where credit is due.

Back
Top Bottom