*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Hyperbole is a weak. No one thinks Rosen is going to be the savior. But I sure as hell want to see a full 16 game audition. Especially since, although he hasn’t been amazing, has looked better than Fitzpatrick in every single game this preseason. Why let Fitz take the reigns? Is he supposed to take us to the playoffs or do anything beneficial? Dude could retire any given moment. I just want to see a full season for a likeable QB with a penchant for making plays. And if he plays decent there’s a draft pick in it to get the QB Flores wants next year.

I think I’d carry gaskin. If you want to tell
me laird over Walton yeah maybe it goes that route cause there is no upside with Walton.

So maybe

It continues to amaze me why everyone isn’t rooting for Rosen to be “the guy”. It is crazy. If he isn’t, we get someone else. If he is, huzzah! Be a fan or not. I can understand wanting him to prove it. But rooting against it because you WANT to suck? Weird

Back
Top Bottom