*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

you might need to be nostradamus to predict winning lotto numbers. you do not, however, need to be nostradamus to see that we need tua or herbert in 2020. #bluechip #endthedrought
I'm sure Oakland fan were as excited to get their hands on JaMarcus, Wash fans RG3 and Detroit fans Harrington among other "blue chippers"

Dwayne Allen doesn’t look good either. Is he in it just for the money?

Toughest decisions imo 3rd tackle (if it’s even here), depth boundary cb, and rb

I can’t find 8 keep worthy o line in the building

Chandler cox I think they carry

I don't believe Neto played he was a judo champ, ju-jitsu wouldn't translate as well more ground based judo is body control and leverage.
Thanks - I thought I saw a very large, thick dude on the sideline during a fly by camera shot and thought it may have been him. Am very curious to see him play after that tape of him playing HS or Brazilian pro (I think) football was put on here.

Dwayne Allen doesn’t look good either. Is he in it just for the money?

Toughest decisions imo 3rd tackle (if it’s even here), depth boundary cb, and rb

I can’t find 8 keep worthy o line in the building

Chandler cox I think they carry
I hope Allen gets cut. It’s Julius Thomas all over again

Say what you want about Micheal Dieter, he played one hell of a game tonight. As for Calhoun, well he completely **** THE BED!!! Love what Rosen did out there. The Kids got moxie. The defense looks strong. They play a very physical style. Love it!!!
They are also a smarter team than in the past. I don’t think you’ll see us going full moron like no 90 on Jax did.

Back
Top Bottom