*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Fords the guy that would get the rawest deal if he is cut.

And congrats orchard Miamis lacks of edge talent likely means you make the initial 53

Never been a fan. Better athlete than football player imo

Always shows up in preseason vs depth and ghosts after

Dwayne Allen doesn’t look good either. Is he in it just for the money?

Toughest decisions imo 3rd tackle (if it’s even here), depth boundary cb, and rb

I can’t find 8 keep worthy o line in the building

Chandler cox I think they carry

Allen can be cut and maybe resigned after game 1 if they want, didn’t earn the spot IMO.

Corners , Rowe , x , Armstrong, lammons, wiltz.. Needham earned nothing more than a ps spot if that. .. Jalen Davis could be gone. Mctyer also.

Still huge issues blocking, and tackling. I think we'll see more rotation with the LB's during the season. The undersized D will get exposed, especially in the 2nd half of games.
I think Rosen gets a strong look next week, as I don't think this is your typical training camp. Then again, unless that O-line can block I still don't expect him to start until week 6.

I hope Allen gets cut. It’s Julius Thomas all over again
He’s not as fat as Thomas was when he got here but agree he does not look good. I like that gutty O’Leary kid. He’s not gonna make the pro bowl or anything but he quietly can do everything a TE is supposed to do. Perhaps we get some big plays from Gesicki and we look ok at the position.

Allen can be cut and maybe resigned after game 1 if they want, didn’t earn the spot IMO.

Corners , Rowe , x , Armstrong, lammons, wiltz.. Needham earned nothing more than a ps spot if that. .. Jalen Davis could be gone. Mctyer also.

Not a good month plus for Davis. We don’t want to play that depth on the boundary. No real 3rd boundary.

Think mctyers gone same for Davis. Maybe p squad if eligible

He’s not as fat as Thomas was when he got here but agree he does not look good. I like that gutty O’Leary kid. He’s not gonna make the pro bowl or anything but he quietly can do everything a TE is supposed to do. Perhaps we get some big plays from Gesicki and we look ok at the position.
O’Leary doesn’t do anything fancy but he’s pretty effective at grinding his way to move the chains. He’s no scrub.

I was very disappointed in Jesse Davis and Calhoun. Not too happy about #89 either at TE. Oh and we finally had a god damn Gesicki sighting. Kids starting to win me over.

Fords the guy that would get the rawest deal if he is cut.

And congrats orchard Miamis lacks of edge talent likely means you make the initial 53

Never been a fan. Better athlete than football player imo

Always shows up in preseason vs depth and ghosts after

You think Orchard hides in the orange grove?

Seriously I have like ZERO background info on the dude... But ya think Flo can tap him?

Hopefully we keep Ford over Butler & Hurns.

Preston William is going to be really good

Rowe played good today impressed with the defense.

I really really want Rosen to start Idc about Baltimores defense this isnt the Baltimore of old.

Back
Top Bottom