*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Flores said Rosen played well and it makes this decision on the qb battle harder. Sounds like he expected more of Fitz. He certainly gave him his shot.

The reason I dislike Rosen the most is because I would have been happy drafting McCoy in the 2nd. I just can't wait until we spend another couple of top picks on the O-line, hopefully we get it right this time.

Most impressed me was (same impression in prior games) we were the better coached team!

And those tires has some LONG term treads.

Fores is so young but he exudes SO READY!

If that's a fact -- we're in great shape for a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time.

Could it be? My Yammie is destined to be back in the serious mix?

Forgive my enthusiasm. I know... But I'm like 95% sure he's the best answer we've had for decades.

I just see/sense a degree of team ball and cohesion I haven't seen for a long time...

Last edited:
He showed emotion on the subject you have not seen from any coach. He went on a serious rant
I need to go watch it. This team does not need to be the center of national attention right now.
Most impressed me was (same impression in prior games0 we were the better coached team!

And those tires has some LONG term threads.

Fores is so young but he exudes SO READY!

If that's a fact -- we're in great shape for a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time.

Could it be? My Yammie is destined to be back in the serious mix?

Forgive my enthusiasm. I know... But I'm like 95% sure he's the best answer we've had for decades.

I just see a degree of team ball and cohesion I haven't seen for a long time...
i do think we will be a better prepared, smarter team.

If Miami can finally fix the problem of the Offensive Line. They can do some damage on offense.

I'll say this, Miami's Defense is going to be underrated. They play aggressively and smart. The seem to be able to stop the run. Baker and Eguaveon fly all over the place. And they've done this without, Jones, McMillan, Alonso and McDonald.
This is a good point. I know Jones and Alonso are a bit polarizing on this board but they will make the D better. TJ is a very solid player too. I’m not sold on Mac. From day 1 be struck me as a guy that needed to be time warped back to the 60’s to thump RBs. The D might look slower w him in there.

Back
Top Bottom