*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

I guess better draft pick for Miami and worse draft pick for the jets is the bright side. Maybe this will convince the Jets to stick with Geno next year

Zero improvement. The owner is a ****ing liar. Same **** as last year. I hope his season ticket subscriptions dive.

Wallace knew it all along. Get me out of here he said!!! Good call. He is not a loser like his coach and team.

That's exactly what a loser does. And the fact that you applaud it doesn't surprise me one bit. You're the biggest loser of them all.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Philbin needs to go up to Rex after the game and tell him not to get on the plane and just stay here in Miami.

I feel bad for Tannehill today. Dude is getting hit constantly. He isn't helping his own cause sometimes, but holy **** man. He's getting wrecked. 6 sacks is the norm every week.

Wallace knew it all along. Get me out of here he said!!! Good call. He is not a loser like his coach and team.

You have to get rid of Wallace for quitting on the team. But it's interesting that the fiery, emotional guys like Wallace and Starks can't seem to fit in well with this bunch. I think it says a lot about the coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom