*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

28 points to the Ravens, 43 points to the Patriots, 35 points to the Vikings, and now 34 points to Geno Smith and the Jets. Philbin and Coyle needed to go. Ross is a complete buffoon. 2-2 in December, with the 1 win being a 3 point lucky one after the "Elite" defense gave up almost 250 yards rushing to a 2 win Jet's team. Then ending the season getting embarrassed at home against that same Jet's team, for the 2nd year in a row. How can Ross bring this clown back. I am so pissed right now.

Blows my mind how the owner thinks Philbin earned next year as HC of this team. He's a huge failure.

Tannehill is gonna need the entire offseason to heal up. Hopefully he didnt buy his oline anything for christmas.

I don't know how I can watch another year of this garbage.

Ross is the BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE WORLD. He should have never said what he said. Let his team play for their coach's job today like the Jets are. Instead, knowing their coach is safe, they play like **** and give the game away. What a total idiot Ross is.

Back
Top Bottom