*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Imagine if they needed this W to get in the playoffs???? LOFL!!!! So it could be worse.

RT just loves taking the sacks. Try to get out of those for **** sakes.

Wallace knew it all along. Get me out of here he said!!! Good call. He is not a loser like his coach and team.

OK....I have patiently continued to see your moronic posts all year in the game day thread and have resisted the urge to put you on the ignore list. However, after this one, I think you need to go. You are and buffoon poster and clearly shouldn't be allowed to posts.

Goodbye.

28 points to the Ravens, 43 points to the Patriots, 35 points to the Vikings, and now 34 points to Geno Smith and the Jets. Philbin and Coyle needed to go. Ross is a complete buffoon. 2-3 in December, with the 1 win being a 3 point lucky one after the "Elite" defense gave up almost 250 yards rushing to a 2 win Jet's team. Then ending the season getting embarrassed at home against that same Jet's team, for the 2nd year in a row. How can Ross bring this clown back. I am so pissed right now.

Sad way to go into the off season, makes you really lose hope for the future.

This team would have embarrassed us in the playoffs. Thank God they're couch-bait!

How can this defense get wrecked by some scrub QB? Oh wait that's normal for this defense this time of year......

Offensive line was offensive. Secondary was putrid. Coaching a total joke. And we should expect any different? No guts. Why are we surprised.

Back
Top Bottom