****Official**** John Beck Discussion Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official**** John Beck Discussion Thread

i second that.

I'd like to as well... Being the realist that I am it's hard for me to stay out of this debate as I'm sick and tired of the attitude around here that shuns any criticism of players on this team especially after all these years of garbage play. It just seems like a lot of us live in this Dolphins vacuum of hope that needs to be smashed with a hammer and brought back to reality. Some of us have been advocating a total rebuild for years, and we finally have people in charge that are willing to smash that mediocrity with brute force. And I won't feel bad if that change involves Beck, heck I'd love to make a few million to play football 6 months out of the year and ride pine. I'd do it for $200k :lol::lol::lol:

You don't seem to get it, it's offensive for the Pro Beck guy's and it's offensive for me and I'm not pro Beck or anti Beck Im pro Dolphins. Most of us just want the best QB for the job.

I really want the Phinz to cut or trade Beck, for the fact of him getting a fresh new start somewhere else, where he can gain his confidence again, cause he won't get it in miami.........THATS FOR SURE

He needs to overcome adversity if he is going to be an NFL quarterback, I agree with the concept that his tenure in Miami has been one big bite of the sh-- sandwich, but we have all eaten from that menue from time to time. Sometimes you just have to say"Please sir, may I have some more" and put a radish on top, and then go out and succeed. I like Beck, quick release, very smart, I hope he stays and developes.

The way its looking Sparano and Parcells might make no more reason to discuss Beck in either light.

I dont care what anyone thinks about Beck anymore. I just know to get rid of him at this point is complete stupidity. You will see in a few weeks when the hanging chads take over and then its all of a sudden not so good lookin as you would all like.

People on this board react to a couple of outings. well, if you were really honest with yourself, you would also admit that players you like are not living up to their billing either. One Ted Ginn.

Personally I think the signatures are jokes, meant to be taken as such, so long as they are not aimed at a certain FinHeaven contingent but are rather just aimed at public personalities such as the players, or in the case of one of my sig pictures, Omar Kelly.

Those are not a problem.

63713938qaEEdjG9popcorn-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom