Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread

This has Tannenbaum written all over it! He will come to Miami.

I'm not surprised, look at what free agents got this off season.

Now the guys who got tagged are looking at that and saying, your going to have to pay big or don't even expect to me to step into training vamp,

We could see more teams doing this.

Holy hell. I mean I think he would fit like a glove in the new scheme we want to run but holy hell. Why wouldn't they just let him play out the tag? Unless he threatened not to play? But man oh man he is gonna be wanting to get paid. Well above whoever is the highest paid right now. Dude is extremely ****y and confident and will not settle for less it seems

Tbum go after this guy and give him the money. Will immediately be an impact. Give him the money like in Jerry McGuire movie.

I don't know, personally, about if I even want to blow our load for him- leaning towards no. Look at the young talent in the draft

Holy hell. I mean I think he would fit like a glove in the new scheme we want to run but holy hell. Why wouldn't they just let him play out the tag? Unless he threatened not to play? But man oh man he is gonna be wanting to get paid. Well above whoever is the highest paid right now. Dude is extremely ****y and confident and will not settle for less it seems

None of the guys that got tagged will play until they get there long term deal.

Not after what guys like Olivier Vernon got paid.

Honestly though he's 29 and only had one good season. Doesn't warrant 16 million a year IMO.

28 and he's had two good recent seasons in his 4 year career. Last year he played at an elite level but still played well in '14 as well.

28 and he's had two good recent seasons in his 4 year career. Last year he played at an elite level but still played well in '14 as well.

You're right, but the point stands that he's only had one genuinely great season in his career. I would indeed be incredibly hesitant to throw elite corner money at him.

Cut Dallas Thomas , Daniel Thomas, all the scrubs left on this team and pay the man. I'll take Norman for the next 3 yrs all day..

Back
Top Bottom