Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread

I don't think they overpaid, that's just the cost.

He was the best cornerback in football last year.

Exactly. You're the one person here I've read so far who gets it.

THIS IS THE MARKET NOW.

Lamar Miller wasn't overpaid; $7.5M is THE ****ING MARKET FOR A TOP RB.

Olivier Vernon wasn't overpaid; AS WE CAN PLAINLY SEE NOW, THAT IS THE MARKET FOR A TOP PLAYER AT HIS POSITION.

Buncha broke-ass mother****ers, anyway, deciding who's overpaid in the $15M+/yr range. Buy a team, then you can make real decisions, with real consequences of you **** up.

Everyone's calling the Panthers' guy a genius for letting the top CB in the league go for no compensation from another team. That Panthers team this season won't even sniff the championship game. This asshole's gonna take A LOT of heat next offseason for this stupid-as-**** move. There's a new salary cap, and new salary structures to go with it. And it's going up every year. Mother****ers like this cat, thinking with last year's brain, won't last long unless they adapt. Get. Used. To. It.

And you never, EVER let walk your own drafted talent. A guy in his fourth year, just coming into his own, playing the best in the league at his position last year?

STTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
Josh Norman has signed a 5-year contract with the #Redskins worth $75M, source said.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Where he'll waste the rest of his career in luxury.

Moron.

Now that's a contract!

Holy crap.

Not sure why everyone is shocked.

It's basically a little over what Revis got.

Skins realize they will face ODB and Dez Bryant for the next 10+ years and need someone to cover him.

ODB will dominate him again.

Norman was good last year but far from the top qb. Got beat a lot. He won't be as good without elite all around him. Still a good corner, but not the best. Rarely went man to man and held guys in check.

So, if i've got this right, I shouldn't be posting any comments on Tannehill, or any QB related topics in this particular thread, we should only mention Tannehill in a Tannehill thread. Sounds great. I think everyone should post a pledge not to type the name "Tannehill" in this thread.

Yes. This isn't a Tannehill thread. You're expected to not veer of course and talk about other topics that have nothing to do with the thread at hand.

That's a hefty chunk of guaranteed change for someone who no one knew prior to last year.

Ugh. Wish someone who needed a corner in front of us in the draft would have signed him... maybe a 2nd round corner drops because of it?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 21m21 minutes ago
Not that Josh Norman is a bad player, but if WAS gave him $50m guaranteed, it’s a bad sign the owner's more involved than he ought to be.

Aaron Nagler ‏@AaronNagler 11m11 minutes ago
Compare McCloughan signing Pot Roast on the cheap last year to this Norman signing. This whole thing reeks of Snyder.

Yup

Exactly. You're the one person here I've read so far who gets it.

THIS IS THE MARKET NOW.

Lamar Miller wasn't overpaid; $7.5M is THE ****ING MARKET FOR A TOP RB.

Olivier Vernon wasn't overpaid; AS WE CAN PLAINLY SEE NOW, THAT IS THE MARKET FOR A TOP PLAYER AT HIS POSITION.

Buncha broke-ass mother****ers, anyway, deciding who's overpaid in the $15M+/yr range. Buy a team, then you can make real decisions, with real consequences of you **** up.

Everyone's calling the Panthers' guy a genius for letting the top CB in the league go for no compensation from another team. That Panthers team this season won't even sniff the championship game. This asshole's gonna take A LOT of heat next offseason for this stupid-as-**** move. There's a new salary cap, and new salary structures to go with it. And it's going up every year. Mother****ers like this cat, thinking with last year's brain, won't last long unless they adapt. Get. Used. To. It.

And you never, EVER let walk your own drafted talent. A guy in his fourth year, just coming into his own, playing the best in the league at his position last year?

STTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!

Rant all you want they overpaid.

[tweet]723667047406821377[/tweet]

[tweet]723690700634730497[/tweet]

oh-snap-200x200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom