Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread

How many QBs in the NFL right now, CONSISTENTLY win without a true consistent team and coaching staff around them? Feel free to list them for me...

Andrew Luck has 3 playoff appearances without anything of quality around him.

I never said it was just about the QB.

I said point out one consistly winning team without a consistent franchise qb. Point being, until you have a qb you can count on, you really cant count on being a consistly good team. There is absolutely nothing tannehill has done that has shown he can do that.

Judging a player or team by super bowls is too harsh IMO. I judge by winning consistently.

[video=youtube;tAGnKpE4NCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI[/video]

I never said it was just about the QB.

I said point out one consistly winning team without a consistent franchise qb. Point being, until you have a qb you can count on, you really cant count on being a consistly good team. There is absolutely nothing tannehill has done that has shown he can do that.

Judging a player or team by super bowls is too harsh IMO. I judge by winning consisntly.

The QBs job is to win not to put up meaningless #s when his team is out of contention or out of a game.

How does this **** always turn into a Tannehill cry-fest? You all are like a bunch of 14 year old girls who get wronged and hold a grudge for years. Jesus ****ing Christ. You're grown ass men. Act like it.

The QBs job is to win not to put up meaningless #s when his team is out of contention or out of a game.

isn't that every players job? or better yet the team's job?

there are a lot of other "jobs" that are required to be done for a team to win in the NFL....there are a handful of qbs that you can put in a tier above the rest, they are typically vets who are god's gift to the position.... and tannehill isn't there yet, all of the talk about meaningless #s and garbage time this or that is just background noise....

isn't that every players job? or better yet the team's job?

there are a lot of other "jobs" that are required to be done for a team to win in the NFL....there are a handful of qbs that you can put in a tier above the rest, they are typically vets who are god's gift to the position.... and tannehill isn't there yet, all of the talk about meaningless #s and garbage time this or that is just background noise....

of course, it's never on one player but the QB is the most important position on the field and they get most of the credit and most of the blame. It comes with the job whether anyone likes it or not.

The meaningless #s line could be about a number of QBs including my teams QB.

I agree with Locke. There are tons of Tannehill threads mostly residing in BigBry's locker now a days. The original discussion was rumored FA's miami is interested in.

No more QB talk that is completely unrelated. I did post something QB related so I'm to blame as well :bobdole:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
Josh Norman has signed a 5-year contract with the #Redskins worth $75M, source said.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Josh Norman has signed a 5-year contract with the #Redskins worth $75M, source said.

Where he'll waste the rest of his career in luxury.

Moron.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Where he'll waste the rest of his career in luxury.

Moron.

Holy crap that's huge! Our deal for Suh looks better all the time.

Wait, is this real or fake tweet? PFT just released a post that the Saints are still in it.

Rapoport and Schefter have to solve the fake Twitter stuff. You don't know what you're reading.

Back
Top Bottom