*** OFFICIAL LAS VEGAS RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL LAS VEGAS RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

Happy Friday!!!

I'm willing to bet MCD plays the starters for a good bit.

I say that because of his comments about the fanbase this week, I belive he understands how important that connection is and he'll want our fans to see the starters..

I would also bet us on the game to cover because im sure he's going to convery the importance to the team to play well in this game.

lets see if it plays out like that..

anyways, imo everyone who has tickets should go to the game to show their support of this new coach and team, lets start it off by really trying to get a home field advantage with turnout and noise.

I think we've won our last 8 home games..those improvements to the stadium are working.

Raiders will be playing their 3rd pre season game so they will have an advantage there, specially since most of our starters didn’t play last week. I believe we will play the starters but have no idea for how long. Don't expect to see Waddle at all this week as he hasn’t been practicing .

Let's hope Miami has an opportunity to run the football against a normal front. Tampa used 8 and 9 men at the LOS, last week. Hard to run against that. If Tua does play, hopefully we get to see the improved version that has been making plays all camp long.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Miami uses Alexander in its sub packages.

And finally, I'm hoping guys like Stille, Goode and Hamilton continue to make their presence felt, by making plays and playing well.

225px-Las_Vegas_Raiders_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

320px-WFOR-TV_logo.svg.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
Simulcasted on WPEC CBS 12 West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Fort Pierce and WBBH NBC 2 Fort Myers-Cape Coral-Naples
Play-by-Play Analyst: Steve Goldstein
Color Commentator: Jason Taylor

Kickoff at 7 PM ET

320px-KVVU-TV_Fox_5_Henderson_-_Las_Vegas.svg.png

Raiders broadcast available on KVVU FOX 5 Henderson-Las Vegas
Check local listings for other Raiders broadcasters

320px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay on Monday, August 22nd at 1 PM ET

WEATHER

8Nd89VK.png

A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 102. East wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Hell Yeah Yes GIF by IFHT Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom