*** OFFICIAL LAS VEGAS RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL LAS VEGAS RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up to who? Tua?

You can't be serious.

Thompson has played good-great agaisnt guys that won't be here in a few weeks.

He has yet to face 1 type defense.

He hasn't seen NFL taylored game planning to take away what he does best.

He doesn't have the experience for alot of things including truly supporting the starting QB with meaningful feedback etc during game situations

Give me a break with that stuff...
Ha ha
Bridgewater struggled against LAs back ups.
He is average at best.

On the other hand ST provided a spark.
Lets see how it goes next week shall we?

That can be said about every backup in the league. They are backups and not starters for a reason.
Yes but in reference to Thompson being the backup this year I think we would have no chance. He’s not ready to face legit NFL starters.

I am still more worried about the OL than the running back position. This offense will only be as effective as the OL allows it to be. They can’t keep allowing the running backs to get hit as soon as the ball is handed off.
They better get both of those fixed quicksmart before the regular season. That’s a McD specialty. This offense will look different with Waddle and Hill in, I believe it’ll take a lot of pressure away from that line and running game.

Back up to who? Tua?

You can't be serious.

Thompson has played good-great agaisnt guys that won't be here in a few weeks.

He has yet to face 1 type defense.

He hasn't seen NFL taylored game planning to take away what he does best.

He doesn't have the experience for alot of things including truly supporting the starting QB with meaningful feedback etc during game situations

Give me a break with that stuff...
Sinnett was great against those same type players last preseason and he is in a battle with a rookie QB in Philly to be the third string QB.

I think some posters just fail to understand the difference between playing against the starters of another team and the future FedEx workers Skylar has been playing against.

He is fun to watch in preseason but I really don’t see him being anymore than the third string QB this season. Hopefully by 2023 he will be ready to be Tua’s backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom