*** OFFICIAL LAS VEGAS RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL LAS VEGAS RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I popped back in to see the end of the game. Die hard Dolphin games are going to be soooooooooo angry by November. Bank on it.
Are you TRYING to see how many people will Ignore you? Well, add me to the list.

Bye Felicia.

I know I'm being selfish when I say this but I wish he didn't take the Canes job.

I hope he kicks ass as a coach though
I love that he took the Canes job. But of course I have been a Canes fan since moving to South Florida in 1961.

It won’t surprise me if he does a great job with the Canes, he doesn’t eventually end up as an assistant coach with the Dolphins in the coming years.

I wanna see skyler play with the 1s, doesn’t have the greatest arm strength but he makes smart plays and throws a very nice ball.
Same. Be nice if they made it into an actual competition instead of giving the job away.

Skylar looks great against third, fourth and no stringers. He’s this years Reid Sinnett, who is still just a second/third string player.
This happens almost every year. Guy is a good story and fun pre season player but holy hell our season will really have gone awry if he’s taking meaningful snaps for us this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom