*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend is moving into a new apartment today. I suppose I’m a terrible boyfriend, but I’ve told her I’m free to help before game time and as soon as it’s over. I said I’ve been a Dolphins fan since 2007 and haven’t missed a game yet—and I certainly wasn’t going to start today. She’s actually being surprisingly cool about it.

TUA TIME PEOPLE. LET’S GO.

My girlfriend is moving into a new apartment today. I suppose I’m a terrible boyfriend, but I’ve told her I’m free to help before game time and as soon as it’s over. I said I’ve been a Dolphins fan since 2007 and haven’t missed a game yet—and I certainly wasn’t going to start today. She’s actually being surprisingly cool about it.

4:30 on you should be available.. lol

4:30 on you should be available.. lol
She’s got a brother and a couple friends helping out. Apparently one of her girlfriends is dragging along her boyfriend to help with the move. He’s pissed he has to miss football Sunday—particularly after finding out I’m skipping to watch the Dolphins game.

Any other day of the week and I would have been first to arrive and last to leave. I didn’t tell her to move on a Sunday, let alone Tua's first start. I’ll show up after the game with some of her favourite flowers and a bottle of wine and all will be good.

i dont know what the hell made you become a fan in 2007 lol cleo lemon or john beck? maybe the ginn family?

i dont know what the hell made you become a fan in 2007 lol cleo lemon or john beck? maybe the ginn family?
I genuinely don’t know how I became a fin fan. I’m from the Canadian prairies, my family are all Vikings fans, I don’t know any other Dolphins fans, have no connection to Florida, etc. I have never been able to figure out. Regardless, decided I was a fin fan at 14 and there’s been no turning back.

I genuinely don’t know how I became a fin fan. I’m from the Canadian prairies, my family are all Vikings fans, I don’t know any other Dolphins fans, have no connection to Florida, etc. I have never been able to figure out. Regardless, decided I was a fin fan at 14 and there’s been no turning back.
lol i was just joking around, that was a bad year and if not for 1 play from lemon to camarillo in OT they wouldnt have won a game...i just feel bad for ya cuz youve only endured the bad, u didnt even get to enjoy the years where ricky carried the offense on his back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom