*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is part of it. It's also not like we faced offensive juggernauts, but as I posted in another thread, having X and Jones both healthy and playing well changes the whole defensive dynamic, both from a gameplanning standpoint, as well as an increased level of agressiveness.
Having both those guys healthy certainly helps but again, can be rendered useless simply by getting behind on the scoreboard. You maximize them by putting score pressure on your opponents...IMO

This is so bad! I literally shot out of bed this morning because I thought I missed the game.

Dolphins vs. Rams ...

Hmmm ...

Ram ...

Sounds good!

ramroast3-1.jpg

I can’t remember, who are we eating next week?

FINS UP!

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a Dolphins fan can feel, a fan at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope Tua will be as good for the Dolphins as in my dreams. I hope.

You caught me. Guilty as charged!!! Scared to death this is gonna be a flop.
I know this : Today alone will not define Tua's or the Dolphins' future success. This is only the beginning of his trial by fire. Let's withhold judgement until we've got at least a few games with him under center. Then, we can begin to fairly evaluate Tua and our team.

Meanwhile, I hope we can enjoy the process of watching them all grow into the champions we all want together?

Crazy to think we're 3-3 and right in the thick of things. In addition to Tua, i'm looking forward to seeing whether the last few weeks from the defense are the product of facing weak QBs or whether the defense has turned a corner.
I think they've turned the corner in terms of what Flo intended them to be. However, I don't think there's a lot of depth. Could get ugly if any key defenders go down.

I hope this excitement doesn't last all season before gameday. I need sleep and last night I was anxious and excited about today.

Warning: Keep your expectations in check or run the risk of some serious pain.
F that. I've had to wait over 20 years to have these high expectations from a QB on our own team. Today will be glorious not only for all of us but also having to watch all the experts say that this was a mistake and eat some serious crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom